You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 10:18:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking to sub to a Domme  (Read 260 times)

Online Countdown0Topic starter

Looking to sub to a Domme
« on: February 16, 2015, 02:45:22 AM »
Hello there! :D

So, this thread is simply in existence with the hopes of finding someone to write a story where the relationship between between our two characters prominently features Femdom. I would be playing the submissive male character. I'm already in several RPs where-in I am the dominant party, as well as a couple that primarily involve switching, and currently I'm craving a story where I get to be the submissive character. I did have a couple going, but sadly my partners seem to have disappeared :(

For specifics, my character wont be submissive because he is "spineless" or a "sissy". He'll be submissive because that's what he enjoys, and also, ideally, because my partner's character will not let them have any fun together unless she get's to be in charge :P

Kinks are up for discussion, but obviously if we differ too much on what we want, then its just not going to happen. I'm not craving this badly enough to write something I don't enjoy, after all :P

Rules for my partners to follow? Um... I guess just let me know if you don't want to write the RP anymore. I'm not going to be offended (I don't take myself even NEARLY that seriously :P) and, if you want to write something different, I'd more than likely be willing to at least talk it over. If you lose interested entirely, of course - perhaps you just don't find that we write well together - then I wont be upset at all. But please, just tell me :P Takes the guessing out of it for me >.<

As for pairings and plots, I have a few in mind, as well as some general pairings that I'd like to brainstorm around.

Pairings that I'd be up for writing are below, and pairings in bold, I do have a plot for already, however, if you don't like the plot but you do like the pairing, I'm of course always open to discussing a change to the plot, or a new story idea entirely. The time/setting is in parenthesis, with my character on the right side. Some of these could be combined too, if they fit.

General Pairing Ideas

Divorced Woman x Her Lawyer (modern)
Arranged Marriage (sci-fi)
Boss x Employee (modern)
Sorceress x Bodyguard (fantasy)
Elf x Human (fantasy)
Teacher x Student

I maybe add more at a later time. Please PM me if you are interested in any of these! Have a pleasant day everyone! :D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 07:38:46 AM by Countdown0 »

Re: Looking to sub to a Domme
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 07:36:40 AM »

I would also be up for writing an RP set specifically in one of the following (below) settings, provided that we can come up with a plot that fits well, and we can agree to perhaps taking a few creative liberties to make our story fit more comfortably. Do note that I don't have any particular desire to play canon characters, and usually would prefer to play opposite canon characters as well.

Star Wars
Mass Effect
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
D&D (Settings like Forgotten Realms)

If I had to pick any one of these as a particular "craving" right now, I'd probably pick Mass Effect, though that certainly doesn't mean I'm not willing to discuss ideas in other settings. Also, I'm quite willing to write an RP that is just set in the real world, or in a historical setting, or futuristic one. Doesn't have to be a fandom at all.

Re: Looking to sub to a Domme
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 05:16:03 AM »
Giving this a bump. Still looking for at least one good, long lasting story with regular replies where in the female character takes charge.