Looking for my prim, moral and prissy roleplay partner

Started by Funluvindad, February 14, 2015, 02:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funluvindad

Would be great to find a female roleplayer who may be interested in playing out a number of scenarios. These  involve her being a shy, prim or even prissy young wife/mom/girlfriend/neighbor becoming slowly cajoled/coerced or even tricked by a dominant older male character(me)into awkward and often humiliating situations. There are to many combinations of characters and scenarios to mention here but I'm very interested in hearing from lady's that enjoy detail and build up in a scenario. They may enjoy feeling a certain element of helplessness, feel uncomfortable about the ridiculous situations she keeps finding herself in or even the clothes that my character works into the plot.

I've left it very open because I would encourage anyone that may be interested to add elements that they would like to explore. Hopefully I've given just enough detail for you to get the idea of what I'm currently interested in.

I play predominantly on Yahoo and although I'm on European time, the majority of my roleplay partners are US based so please don't let time zone be a barrier to contacting me.

I'm not a literary genius and am not expecting you to be although I would hope that, like me, you enjoy responses of more than single sentences to make the scene as enjoyable to both of us as possible. I see these as stand alone 'one shot' scenes but with the right partner, it would be fantastic to make each scenario build on the last and slowly evolve the characters that we choose. It's really all about just having fun for me....and Hopefully you. I NEVER take my self to seriously

Please do contact me if you would like to also discuss or share variations on what I have put here as I always enjoy hearing other peoples ideas.