You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:42:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: log in fubar  (Read 282 times)

Offline NyraTopic starter

« on: February 13, 2015, 02:21:58 PM »
Okay, so i am a very forgetful person, 

I once forgot this log in stuff and ended up making a new account which was rightfully denied.  After which i figured out my log in stuff.

Now, i was away for a bit, and had the email attached to this account deleted....remembered my password after a while...but now i have two issues

the first being that i cant see my profile anywhere to change it and the second being the email i wanted to use for this profile is being used by the account that was denied...

I apologize for all the inconvience that i caused with this, is there anyway to fix this?

Re: log in fubar
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 02:22:59 PM »
just saw why i cant see my profile....i have been deverified....so what steps must i go through to get reverified?

Online Blythe

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 02:26:08 PM »
Hi, Nyra! Please go here and read the sticky. You can ask any additional questions you may have there by creating a new thread and we'll get you sorted out. Patience is appreciated!  :-)

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 02:27:26 PM »
of course! ty for the quick reply and again im very sorry for all the trouble im causing with this.