Australia
Central & South America
Heaven & Hell
History
IC Writing
Non-Physical IC
North America
Other

I have also added the links to the thread directory at the beginning of this thread.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Bloodied Porcelain

Reminder

If you have an approved character and didn't make your own avatars, you should post a request to have avatars created for you in the Avatar Requests/Claims thread. I will be around all day and able to make avatars for people, so the sooner you get the requests in, the sooner I can fulfill them so you can get to posting. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Bloodied Porcelain

Announcement

I have updated the NPC listings in the GM Thread. Please see this post for more information.

Kage J.

Aw man...AW MAN. SO TEMPTED. I HAVE THE PERFECT FC AND EVERYTHING BUT JUST...NO TIIIIME. T_T

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Kage J. on March 01, 2015, 06:51:25 PM
Aw man...AW MAN. SO TEMPTED. I HAVE THE PERFECT FC AND EVERYTHING BUT JUST...NO TIIIIME. T_T

Joinnnn USSSSSSSS :D

ultimategeek

Quote from: Kage J. on March 01, 2015, 06:51:25 PM

KAGE!  Come play with us.   >:)
O&O :: SEARCH :: A&A

Kage J.

*Reading through pertinent game info and such, and...*

OMG.

MICHAEL IS GONNA BE PLAYED BY TOM HIDDLESTON? MY FAVORITE ARCHANGEL AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRITS?

FUCK I'M GONNA NEED SOME DRY PANTIES.

ALSO PAPA WINCHESTER IS GONNA BE AN ANGEL JUST LIKE HE FUCKING DESERVES. ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.

Caela

Quote from: Kage J. on March 01, 2015, 07:39:06 PM
*Reading through pertinent game info and such, and...*

OMG.

MICHAEL IS GONNA BE PLAYED BY TOM HIDDLESTON? MY FAVORITE ARCHANGEL AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRITS?

FUCK I'M GONNA NEED SOME DRY PANTIES.

ALSO PAPA WINCHESTER IS GONNA BE AN ANGEL JUST LIKE HE FUCKING DESERVES. ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.

You know that all means you want to come and play. ~nodsnodsnods~

Bloodied Porcelain

*giggles*

And Mads Mikkelsen is a librarian angel in heaven.

And Tom Hardy is Asmodeus, one of the arch-devil princes of hell.

And Kevin Spacey is a false-prophet televangelist.

:D

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Kage J.

*Sigh* Okay...so if I'm maybe potentially considering joining, I just have to decide...do I want this dude to be a demon or an angel with an attitude problem? xD

ultimategeek

Quote from: Kage J. on March 01, 2015, 07:57:38 PM
*Sigh* Okay...so if I'm maybe potentially considering joining, I just have to decide...do I want this dude to be a demon or an angel with an attitude problem? xD

One vote angel with attitude problem!

Madriv

Half the angels have attitude problems. This doesn't bode well for the afterlife.  ::)

Bloodied Porcelain

What does it say about Heaven that Death is the most well-adjusted person there? xD

Faustus

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Madriv

Faustus

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Bloodied Porcelain

Gabriel: *fixes Uriel with her patented Wednesday Adams look* Don't scare the little one. *doesn't seem phased by the fact that she is technically the littlest one in terms of physical size*

Kage J.

Now that I'm thinking about it...I think the guy I have in mind is a little too enamored of the seven deadly sins to be a proper angel, even a maladjusted one. X3 The angel positions left are all about goodness and kindness and healing...but this dude in my head is shaping up to be too selfish to care much about other people. Much more suited to whoring and looting and such. So to hell with him. Literally. X3

ultimategeek

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 01, 2015, 10:39:36 PM
What does it say about Heaven that Death is the most well-adjusted person there? xD

Jegudiel is well adjusted, no attitude problems with him.

Bloodied Porcelain

VioletPanda

Gah I'm sorry my sheet isn't done yet...someone needs to get on my ass with the reminders. The sticky notes are not doing it these days... I blame money troubles.  :'(
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 01, 2015, 11:02:55 PMGabriel: *fixes Uriel with her patented Wednesday Adams look* Don't scare the little one. *doesn't seem phased by the fact that she is technically the littlest one in terms of physical size*

Uriel: *his right eye twitches for a split-second before the massive angel plunks down on a conveniently-placed bar stool and sulks*  Wasn't gonna hurt him, Gabs. Just wanna, y'know... socialize him.

Quote from: Kage J. on March 01, 2015, 11:10:40 PMThe angel positions left are all about goodness and kindness and healing

Funny how all the wrath of god types got snapped up so quick.  ;)