You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:32:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus  (Read 6317 times)

Offline Bloodied PorcelainTopic starter

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Good morning my lovelies!

I'm going to be reading sheets today and working on my own sheet for Gabriel and responding to pm questions and all that, but I wanted to pop in here first. <3

I'm so glad you're all interested in my little idea and willing to be a part of making it bigger. I adore each and every one of you for your creativity, enthusiasm, and desire to be a part of this.

~BP

Offline Madmartigan

I has a question. How many characters can a player play (assuming all character sheets submitted are acceptable)?

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Up to 3, one character per race.

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
*Peeks*

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
BUBBYLICIOUS! JOIN US!

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • View My Rolls
BUBBYLICIOUS! JOIN US!

*Squeaks!*

Does Michael need to be male? Or Raphael? Or are those already even taken? I can do a demon..ooohhhh I can so do a demon...  >:)

Online Juggtacular

Working on my app now.

Offline bubby

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
*Flails!*

Everyone's so faaaassst!

Online Juggtacular

I guess you have to be in a game like this, lol. Also hi Bubby, been a while. :D

Offline bubby

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I do believe you are correct, and HIHI!

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
For My CoN lovelies:

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Update!

Gabriel and Michael have been finished and posted. :)

Offline bubby

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I've decided to go for Demon, and I've changed the face claim doohicky to state that. I'll try hard during this week to get the character done and sent for approval.

Online Lustful Bride

• "Logic is for Squares."
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
I kind of want to put interest in this. But unsure what I should play....I kind of want to play something like a female Constantine (Movie version) but one who tries to kiss up to the angels more rather than get angry.....idk im still thinking it over. Pretty much after learning she wasn't crazy (and that all her partying and such wasn't putting her on a good path) she tried to turn it around but still cant kick that old self.

So she is mostly paying lip service to her faith/ thinking that if she helps out or does work then she can get out of hell. (or at least get into purgatory)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:51:34 PM by Lustful Bride »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I haven't seen Constantine basically since it came out. Can you pm me a more in depth idea of what the character would be/be like?

Offline ultimategeek

Hi!  Hope you guys don't mind if I join the party.  I'm working on a medium.

Offline Faustus

• Soul Seller || Stygia's Nostradamus || Deposed King || His Rosalind
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • I am not omniscient, but I know a lot. - M.
  • View My Rolls
Hey, Geek!  :D Welcome to the party~

Offline Vampyre Valkyrie

• ~Winchester in Disguise~ ~~Crowley's Squirrel~~ ~~Queen of Vain's Heart~~ ~~Lover of CurvyKitten~~ ~~~Luna's Vampy~~~ ~Howling's Other Woman~
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I'm living in a dream of fantasy. - Ozzy
  • View My Rolls
Anyone want to tell Pestilence to buzz off so I can function enough to finish our Prophet?

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Anyone want to tell Pestilence to buzz off so I can function enough to finish our Prophet?

*steals his ring and runs away with  it*

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Hi!  Hope you guys don't mind if I join the party.  I'm working on a medium.

Welcome,  geek! Happy to have  you!

Offline Vampyre Valkyrie

• ~Winchester in Disguise~ ~~Crowley's Squirrel~~ ~~Queen of Vain's Heart~~ ~~Lover of CurvyKitten~~ ~~~Luna's Vampy~~~ ~Howling's Other Woman~
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I'm living in a dream of fantasy. - Ozzy
  • View My Rolls
*steals his ring and runs away with  it*

AWwwwwww....I love you too  :-*

Offline Lockepick

Expressing some interest...

Considering a Witch Sensitive working for/with the Demons -- maybe starting a cult dedicated to them or something. I'm a little iffy on the 'how.' I'd love a 'patron' amongst the Demons if possible.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Expressing some interest...

Considering a Witch Sensitive working for/with the Demons -- maybe starting a cult dedicated to them or something. I'm a little iffy on the 'how.' I'd love a 'patron' amongst the Demons if possible.

Unless every member of the cult were to sell their soul for whatever "power", having a demon patron really wouldn't make a difference. They couldn't derive any additional power from a demon patron without making a deal.

Offline Lockepick

I suppose I was thinking my witch-y powers would allow me to masquerade as some manner of pagan god -- or offer blessings/services to those loyal to me. The ultimate goal is, of course, to get the cultists to sell their souls to the demon patron though, of course.

Though the demon patron is really mostly just because I think it would be a fun interaction.

Online Lustful Bride

• "Logic is for Squares."
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
Now im left wondering what kinds of ways my own character would piss off Demons, just for the hell of it (*cough* trying to earn brownie points with heaven*cough*) ....plus she thinks its honestly funny.

Hmm....pretending to be a delivery girl to Demon social gatherings and putting Holy Water in everything?  ::)

Blessing some alcohol or wines?  O:)