The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, February 12, 2015, 12:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hades

Michael:  Okay Raph, I think I warmed the crowd up enough for you.  Go get 'em tiger.  *Thumbs up*

Kage J.

Quote from: Ritsu on April 03, 2015, 09:01:02 PM
Aideen: Dont be friends with this asshole! He'll promise to love you and cherish you and keep you safe then leave you alone to be eaten by a pack of rabid humans!

Raph: No stahp I love him already... D:

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on April 03, 2015, 09:02:43 PM
Nikos: Hi... Uhh, sure... I'm thirsty, want some coffee? Or a latte? I know this really great place *rambles*

Raph: I LOVE coffee! Ya know, coffee has been shown to have lots of health benefits... *also rambles*

Quote from: Hades on April 03, 2015, 09:04:54 PM
Did you ever think that maybe he only did that to you because Raph has a thing against redheads?  :P

Raph: Wha--? No, I...redheads are great, it's just... *bites lip and glances nervously at Gabby* the whole death thing is a little...unsettling. You understand... *shifts uncomfortably*

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Kage J. on April 03, 2015, 09:16:10 PM
Raph: I LOVE coffee! Ya know, coffee has been shown to have lots of health benefits... *also rambles*

Nikos: I was never allowed to drink coffee until I went out and lived on my own. Now I practically drink the whole pot to myself. I really love the french vanilla creamer mixed with the... *more rambling*

Yup. I feel like they definitely need to have a scene together. :)

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 03, 2015, 09:23:08 PMGabby: *sighs* I'm either fetishized or feared. I can't win.

Or worshiped. Jack has always suspected Death is a red-haired maiden. *sighs*

Hades

Bloodied Porcelain

We have one open medium and two open non-witch sensitive slots still! Get them while they're still open. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Madriv

I don't think a medium will fit. Do you have anything in a large?

Bloodied Porcelain

Posting this here as well as the classified thread just so people know it's open:

Plot: Blood is thicker than...
Character(s)Vadoma Boswell, her baby sister
Description:  This isn't so much a plot request as a character request, and is open to anyone in the game (existing players with no human characters or players looking to join). I'm looking for someone to play Vadoma's little sister. Vadoma is a well known witch among American Roma, and she and her sister have recently moved to Baltimore, MD to re-open their great grandmother's shop that was left to Vadoma. Their mother passed recently, with them having moved about a month afterward. The character should be 16-17 and in school.
Type of Characters Wanted:  Human, Non-Witch sensitive
Scale:  N/A
Location:  United States: Baltimore, MD (that's where they live, anyway).

Bloodied Porcelain

I've opened up our final demon slot! It's open to any and all takers, though we'd most like to see a male who is at least bi/open to women, as we are trying to keep numbers semi even between sexual orientations and gender identifications so no one feels too left out. :) Bear in mind, this is NOT a requirement, just something we'd like to see.

Bloodied Porcelain

We have an angel slot open for anyone who might be interested! :)

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 11, 2015, 04:13:52 PM
We have an angel slot open for anyone who might be interested! :)

*Runs in and yells dibs then runs back out!*
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Bloodied Porcelain

We are! I am currently waiting to get an update on a couple players to see if they are still with us before I figure out exactly what slots are open though. If you have an idea please feel free to get with me, I should know by tomorrow or the day after exactly who is with us and who isn't. I'm fairly certain we're going to have at least one demon slot and one or two humans open up.

Crash

I would probably lean towards human.

I will read through all of your information tonight and make sure what I would want to play would work and get to know all of the mythology you have.  I just wanted to be sure you were still accepting before I did all of that. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Not sure CoN is really my thing sorry.  I think I would be forcing a character to play with some awesome people.  That usually ends badly for me.

Bloodied Porcelain

Updated the character listing in the second post. We now have an open angel, an open demon, and a number of open human slots. :)