You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:23:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus  (Read 6355 times)

Offline Hades

• Master of Explosions, Keeper of Useless Trivia, Hopeless Minecraft Addict
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • Prepare for Doom and...oh, shiny object!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Michael:  Okay Raph, I think I warmed the crowd up enough for you.  Go get 'em tiger.  *Thumbs up*

Offline Kage J.

Aideen: Dont be friends with this asshole! He'll promise to love you and cherish you and keep you safe then leave you alone to be eaten by a pack of rabid humans!

Raph: No stahp I love him already... D:

Nikos: Hi... Uhh, sure... I'm thirsty, want some coffee? Or a latte? I know this really great place *rambles*

Raph: I LOVE coffee! Ya know, coffee has been shown to have lots of health benefits... *also rambles*

Did you ever think that maybe he only did that to you because Raph has a thing against redheads?  :P

Raph: Wha--? No, I...redheads are great, it's just... *bites lip and glances nervously at Gabby* the whole death thing is a little...unsettling. You understand... *shifts uncomfortably*

Offline ShatteredSymphony

Raph: I LOVE coffee! Ya know, coffee has been shown to have lots of health benefits... *also rambles*

Nikos: I was never allowed to drink coffee until I went out and lived on my own. Now I practically drink the whole pot to myself. I really love the french vanilla creamer mixed with the... *more rambling*

Yup. I feel like they definitely need to have a scene together. :)

Offline Bloodied PorcelainTopic starter

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Gabby: *sighs* I'm either fetishized or feared. I can't win.

Offline Madmartigan

Gabby: *sighs* I'm either fetishized or feared. I can't win.

Or worshiped. Jack has always suspected Death is a red-haired maiden. *sighs*

Offline Hades

• Master of Explosions, Keeper of Useless Trivia, Hopeless Minecraft Addict
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • Prepare for Doom and...oh, shiny object!
  • View My Rolls
This is what happens when death is so sexy it's scary.

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
We have one open medium and two open non-witch sensitive slots still! Get them while they're still open. :)

Offline Madmartigan

I don't think a medium will fit. Do you have anything in a large?

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Posting this here as well as the classified thread just so people know it's open:

Plot: Blood is thicker than...
Character(s)Vadoma Boswell, her baby sister
Description:  This isn't so much a plot request as a character request, and is open to anyone in the game (existing players with no human characters or players looking to join). I'm looking for someone to play Vadoma's little sister. Vadoma is a well known witch among American Roma, and she and her sister have recently moved to Baltimore, MD to re-open their great grandmother's shop that was left to Vadoma. Their mother passed recently, with them having moved about a month afterward. The character should be 16-17 and in school.
Type of Characters Wanted:  Human, Non-Witch sensitive
Scale:  N/A
Location:  United States: Baltimore, MD (that's where they live, anyway).

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I've opened up our final demon slot! It's open to any and all takers, though we'd most like to see a male who is at least bi/open to women, as we are trying to keep numbers semi even between sexual orientations and gender identifications so no one feels too left out. :) Bear in mind, this is NOT a requirement, just something we'd like to see.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
We have an angel slot open for anyone who might be interested! :)

Offline Vampyre Valkyrie

• ~Winchester in Disguise~ ~~Crowley's Squirrel~~ ~~Queen of Vain's Heart~~ ~~Lover of CurvyKitten~~ ~~~Luna's Vampy~~~ ~Howling's Other Woman~
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I'm living in a dream of fantasy. - Ozzy
  • View My Rolls
We have an angel slot open for anyone who might be interested! :)

*Runs in and yells dibs then runs back out!*

Offline Crash

Are you still accepting BP?

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
We are! I am currently waiting to get an update on a couple players to see if they are still with us before I figure out exactly what slots are open though. If you have an idea please feel free to get with me, I should know by tomorrow or the day after exactly who is with us and who isn't. I'm fairly certain we're going to have at least one demon slot and one or two humans open up.

Offline Crash

I would probably lean towards human.

I will read through all of your information tonight and make sure what I would want to play would work and get to know all of the mythology you have.  I just wanted to be sure you were still accepting before I did all of that. ;)

Offline Crash

Not sure CoN is really my thing sorry.  I think I would be forcing a character to play with some awesome people.  That usually ends badly for me.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 02:20:04 AM by Crash »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated the character listing in the second post. We now have an open angel, an open demon, and a number of open human slots. :)