You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:51:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus  (Read 6321 times)

Offline Madmartigan

Well hello thar.  ;)

Offline Caehlim

Hey there, welcome aboard.

Offline ShatteredSymphony

Well hello thar.  ;)

Ooh, I feel so welcome. :D

Offline Hades

• Master of Explosions, Keeper of Useless Trivia, Hopeless Minecraft Addict
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • Prepare for Doom and...oh, shiny object!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Welcome to the asylum.  Straight-jacket fitting rooms are to the left, and the bar (fully stocked of course) is to the right. :D

Welcome to the asylum.  Straight-jacket fitting rooms are to the left, and the bar (fully stocked of course) is to the right. :D

I'll definitely take the bar first. I want to be good and sloshed before someone binds me up. ;)

Offline Madmartigan

I'll definitely take the bar first. I want to be good and sloshed before someone binds me up. ;)

Tsk tsk. Drunk consent is not true consent. Which is JUST FINE, considering most of us are demons here.   >:)

Tsk tsk. Drunk consent is not true consent. Which is JUST FINE, considering most of us are demons here.   >:)

Well then. I'm fairly certain my character will be just as happy to be surrounded by all these demons as I am. 

That is once I'm up to speed on all the info and put his character sheet together. XD

Offline Ritsu

• Rainbow Eyed Dreamer | Prettiest of all Bits | Angel | Princess | Her Precious | Red & Kaia's Threeway Wife
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Now you get to watch her leave out the window, guess that's why they call it window pane.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Not true. He's concenting now while he's sober that he wants to be drunkenly bound. Which is fine because its a strait jacket. It it were rope or something similar however, it wouldn't be okay because alcohol fucks with blood flow and pain.

Offline Bloodied PorcelainTopic starter

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
I'm currently taking count on the people who have expressed interest in the various human spots. I THINK we have a psychic spot open, but let me be sure before you get started. I don't want you to do a bunch of work and then me have to tell you no.

I'm currently taking count on the people who have expressed interest in the various human spots. I THINK we have a psychic spot open, but let me be sure before you get started. I don't want you to do a bunch of work and then me have to tell you no.

Okie doke. Thank you for checking for me. :)

Offline Madmartigan

Not true. He's concenting now while he's sober that he wants to be drunkenly bound. Which is fine because its a strait jacket. It it were rope or something similar however, it wouldn't be okay because alcohol fucks with blood flow and pain.

You're assuming that all I'd do is bind him in a straight jacket. That's where the fun begins, not where it ends.

You're assuming that all I'd do is bind him in a straight jacket. That's where the fun begins, not where it ends.

Mmm, please do elaborate, Mad. ^_^

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

Offline Ritsu

• Rainbow Eyed Dreamer | Prettiest of all Bits | Angel | Princess | Her Precious | Red & Kaia's Threeway Wife
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Now you get to watch her leave out the window, guess that's why they call it window pane.
  • View My Rolls

Offline Kage J.

...This game is just slowly sucking everyone from BB in. X3 We should just turn it into a BB AU at the rate we're going.

...This game is just slowly sucking everyone from BB in. X3 We should just turn it into a BB AU at the rate we're going.

I'm attached to Jet at the hip, so ya'll should have expected me at some point. XD

Also, hello, Raphael! ;)

Leeeooooooo! -rolls pathetically-
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 08:52:38 PM by AShatteredSymphony67 »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Okay, I've updated the spots listing at the beginning of the thread. The open witch spot has been reserved for RogueofTimeyWimeyStuff, and the Psychic slots have been reserved for jetblackmirror and AShatteredSymphony67. :)

Okay, I've updated the spots listing at the beginning of the thread. The open witch spot has been reserved for RogueofTimeyWimeyStuff, and the Psychic slots have been reserved for jetblackmirror and AShatteredSymphony67. :)

Sweet pickle pants!

Offline Kage J.

Also, hello, Raphael! ;)

Raph: HI HUMAN! Wanna be friends? :3

Offline Ritsu

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Aideen: Dont be friends with this asshole! He'll promise to love you and cherish you and keep you safe then leave you alone to be eaten by a pack of rabid humans!

Nikos: Hi... Uhh, sure... I'm thirsty, want some coffee? Or a latte? I know this really great place *rambles*

^ He's going to be kinda awkward, but hella cute. Just saying.

Aideen: Dont be friends with this asshole! He'll promise to love you and cherish you and keep you safe then leave you alone to be eaten by a pack of rabid humans!

Nikos: Oh... I'm still going to take a chance on him though. He seems nice enough.

Offline Hades

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

Did you ever think that maybe he only did that to you because Raph has a thing against redheads?  :P

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Gabby: *frowns and touches her hair*

Offline Hades

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Gabby: *frowns and touches her hair*

Michael:  *Touches her hair too*

Offline Madmartigan

Did you ever think that maybe he only did that to you because Raph has a thing against redheads?  :P

Jack: *looks as appalled as a demon can possibly look*