Wolf in the Woods- seeking the wolf to my Little Red...

Started by quitefancy, February 11, 2015, 11:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quitefancy

We all know the story of Little Red Riding Hood. Red is off to her ill grandmother's house to care for her, perhaps read to her a while. Being the naive little girl that she is however, she decides to take a shortcut through the woods, placing herself in harms way...

There are many ways we could play this. I would happily play with an anthro character as the wolf, a shapeshifter, or a legitimate werewolf, as long as there is no permanent maiming of my character. (: I'd love to have dubious consent or non-con be a part of this roleplay, but I think it should also go further than that. I would definitely be interested in expanding on an idea involving the wolf character impregnating Red with his pups and using her as his bitch, or perhaps taking her as his slave, needing her for some form of redemption... the possibilities are endless! I just want something fun, sexy, and a little different.

I have only a rough idea of what I want, so feel free to PM me and we can try to expand further on the idea!
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.