Letting go: D/s relationship (f lf M. Gif inspirations)

Started by Becca, February 11, 2015, 08:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

Thank you for taking an interest in my thread! If you are tempted by what you read, please don't post in this thread, send me a PM!

I am craving a consensual -or maybe even slightly non con at first- D/s rpg, where the focus of the story is the relationship between the two main characters (YC and MC), as well as the training, conflicts and day to day situations they may experience.

I'm searching for a partner tempted to play a man who craves to be have control over most parts of a younger woman's life, a man who isn't afraid to be strict and deliver a punishment when he must. He might be a gentle or stern master, more into the plain submission of this woman or go a darker way and have him enjoy his sadistic desires. It's up to my partner and remains open for discussion.

I'm looking to play a young woman -options are plenty: jaded, naive, anxious for new experiences; uppity or shy and meek. Again, up for discussion- (I'm also open to playing an older woman, up to 40-45 years old if anyone would like to try age play with the man being younger and the dominant side of the relationship) who finds within herself a deep desire to submit to this man. Wether she has had previous experiences or is absolutely new to the lifestyle; if she's been desiring to experience this situation for a long time or only after meeting him, is to be determined, I don't want to limit this request thread to only one or two options.

All of this being said, I'm also looking for the rpg to have a plot, and not rely solely on erotic content, so I'd adore seeing character growth, conflicting emotions, perhaps even secrets being revealed and some drama and conflicts to spice up the game and make it more interesting and merely smut and more smut would be. 

What I'd enjoy featuring in this setting (can add or substract most depending on my partner's preferences):

-Bondage: Mild or extreme
-Pleasure/orgasm control
-Forced pleasure/orgasm
-Breath control
-Oral, vaginal and anal sex
-Begging
-Blindfolds
-Training
-Clothed Sex
-Hand Cuffs, restrains in general
-Sexual exhaustion
-Spanking
-CMNF: Clothed male, naked female
-Teasing
-Caging
-Mild humiliation
-Punishment/rewards

The list can go on, but that's more than enough to give you some direction of what I'm craving for here. I'd prefer for it to feature a modern or historical setting.

I'd be open to a pet play as well! So collaring, speech restrictions, etc, would also be considered.

Inspirations(NSFW!)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide