Brief ideas, long roleplays [MUL]

Started by Tom, October 13, 2008, 08:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Looking for male or female players for either of the parts in these pairings:

Taken: Criminal/Nun [BON] [NC-H]: A criminal hides in a monestary. One of the nuns protect her sisters by voluntarily doing whatever he wants.

Mother/Son [VAN]: A loving mother wants to help her shy, but lustful son. Perhaps she gets one of her female friends, or his older sister help out too.

Taken: Schoolboys [VAN]: A boarding school for boys. Two of them experiment together with forbidden love and lust.

Taken: Centaur/human [VAN-E]: An injured centaur is helped by a human. Different cultures. Different anatomy. Same lust.

Sevenpercentsolution

Just a thought, but - how would you feel about switching the one plot to Criminal/Priest? 

Tom

That would be fun. Although if anyone are interested in the original idea, I'd love to try both variants. Which of the two parts were you interested in?

Sevenpercentsolution

Quote from: Tom on October 13, 2008, 08:43:43 AM
That would be fun. Although if anyone are interested in the original idea, I'd love to try both variants. Which of the two parts were you interested in?

I was rather interested in the role of the Priest (call it a clergy fetish - if there's a hell, i'm going to it), as I have the tendency of playing villains and criminals 90% of the time (also guilty of coveting the evil ones) and felt it would be a good change for me to attempt to branch out.  If you'd like, however, we can do two roleplays, if there was another pairing you're particularly keen on doing (save for incest; I'd be willing to play a step-mom), I'd be more than willing to fill whatever role you like (I love playing me some baddies :) )

Tom

Quote from: Sevenpercentsolution on October 13, 2008, 08:53:00 AM
I was rather interested in the role of the Priest (call it a clergy fetish - if there's a hell, i'm going to it), as I have the tendency of playing villains and criminals 90% of the time (also guilty of coveting the evil ones) and felt it would be a good change for me to attempt to branch out.  If you'd like, however, we can do two roleplays, if there was another pairing you're particularly keen on doing (save for incest; I'd be willing to play a step-mom), I'd be more than willing to fill whatever role you like (I love playing me some baddies :) )

That's good. I'll get in touch via PM to setup the game. I'm leaving the basic premise open, as I'm still looking for a nun/criminal game as well.