You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:28:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check: Ancient Vampires in the Byzantine Empire (Old World of Darkness)  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Kythia

• Noooo-one Fights like Kythia no-one bites like Kythia
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No one chain smokes Marlboro lights like Kythia
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I am indeed around the boards. Whatcha need me for?

Online KolbrandrTopic starter

Did you finish up your character?

Offline Kythia

• Noooo-one Fights like Kythia no-one bites like Kythia
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No one chain smokes Marlboro lights like Kythia
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I did.  Pretty certain I sent it you?  At work at the mo, but when I get to my home computer I'll resend it.

Don't have it, no.

Meliai had to remake their character due to a laptop kersplosion, once that's sorted, we'll get this going. Admittedly most of you still have incomplete stuff, but I feel like if I keep waiting, this is just never going to happen, so we'll just go ahead and try to manage with what's been sorted out.

Offline Elias

any openings left?

Offline Meliai

Just wanted to pop on while I have a spare moment to apologize for my slowness. Work has been hectic lately, and on top of that my roommate and I are hunting for a new apartment which is consuming most of my free time and energy.

I'll do my best to get my stuff wrapped up this weekend, but sadly I can't make any promises :c

Hey, so, with Kythia on hiatus and Meliai just not getting back to me for over a month now (and honestly, my basically having had to let go Kythia not actually finishing her sheet), that reduces the players in this to the point of being unviable again, so, while likely not a shock to those remaining, this obviously isn't happening again.

Ah well. I think trying to do this twice and ending up at the same place each time sends a message that I will heed.

Just figured to not have the thread linger as dead without confirming note of this not happenin, would have felt a bit jerkish.