You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 11:54:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (M for F) Wanna run the show from the bottom?  (Read 199 times)

Offline ArcannyxTopic starter

(M for F) Wanna run the show from the bottom?
« on: February 10, 2015, 06:07:49 PM »
So I'm looking for something a little different, a little complicated, maybe.

I'm an avid RP'r.  But I'm not the best of GMs.  And I am, for the most part, a dominant personality.  So what I'm looking for, basically, is someone who might want to 'run' a story... providing the scenario, the storyline.. basically a 'GM' for an aggressive villain or anti-hero.

We can go with something D&D'esque, with a cliche villain defeating whatever do-gooders come his way.  Or an anti-hero (because let's face it, the knights in shining armor are boring) who manages to defeat all comers?

For something more sci-fi, possibly something of a VR program?  I suggest that because it means for an interesting twist.. I can control everything with a holo-deck style program, but then be forced to react to wahtever comes of it after.

Just a few ideas.  Most people should get the gist from there.  If this is at all interesting, please send me a shout.

Offline ArcannyxTopic starter

Re: (M for F) Wanna run the show from the bottom?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 04:58:40 AM »
Gratuitous Bump