You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 11:00:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Share your favourite kind of RolePlay!  (Read 172 times)

Offline DarkPassengerTopic starter

Share your favourite kind of RolePlay!
« on: February 10, 2015, 02:19:00 PM »
Okay so after accidentally posting this in the wrong place, I'm replacing the post here :$
Basically it's a place where you can share you favourite kinds of Roleplay, for no primary reason except curiosity and a bit of chatting.

This way it also could be easier to find future role players who are in their approval times and aren't directly looking for a Roleplay partner in the other posts. (like myself)!

So, the question is: What is/are your favourite kind of Role Play?

Mine myself are:
1. Medieval
2. Fantasy
3. Love (Doesn't HAVE to be sexual for all I care)
4.Good-Bad (One turns evil and the other one tries to save him/her)

This isn't in a specific order, but those are the ones I like the most, which don't evolve around anything sexual.
Also, I think Role Playing in a group of 3 or 4 is the best in a lot of cases, but the Love and Good-Bad are better off one-on-one. :)

Offline CaptainNexus616

Re: Share your favourite kind of RolePlay!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 07:27:20 PM »
I love doing fandoms. When I was just a kid I always loved big crossover episodes between franchises and that is something I love doing with Roleplays and helped me form a recurring group in some of my Roleplays.

So yeah I love fandoms and proud

Offline KingsBlade

Re: Share your favourite kind of RolePlay!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 09:05:47 PM »
Favourites would have to be in order
1. Fantasy: always loved the idea of magic as a kid and I still love ot
2. Medieval: Dragons, knights, I know it's stereotypical but it's a loved setting for a reason
3. Fandom: Let's be honest every kid thinks about being in their favorite movie/comic...etc and these roleplays let you do that.