You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:07:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not in Front of my Father (M for Any)  (Read 432 times)

Offline CriminalMindsFanTopic starter

Not in Front of my Father (M for Any)
« on: February 09, 2015, 07:47:56 PM »
A young woman finds herself forced to undress in front of her father by a armed felon. The woman and her father know what the felon intends to do once the woman is naked but there is nothing they can do to prevent it from happening. What the woman and her father don't know is that the felon will also force the father to sexually abuse his own daughter.

Open for negotiation is how the woman and her father end up alone with the armed felon. I'd like the daughter and father relationship to be as sexually innocent as possible before the felon forces the father to sexually abuse her. I'd prefer that the woman be a high school graduate in her early 20's and that her father be at least twice her age.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 02:13:32 PM by CriminalMindsFan »

Re: Not in Front of my Father (M for Any)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 07:16:36 PM »
This is still available and a monthly bump.

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 09:13:14 AM »
Open again for roleplay! Your own gender is irrelevant. You should be comfortable with playing daughter and father and also comfortable with forced incest.

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 02:13:46 PM »
Bump