You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 05:59:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Arreis's Roleplay Ideas and Cravings  (Read 5390 times)

Offline ArreisTopic starter

Arreis's Roleplay Ideas and Cravings
« on: February 07, 2015, 09:37:43 PM »
~Arreis's Requests and Cravings~

Hello! And welcome to my request thread! As you can see I have a lot of pictures for characters I'd like to play. That has happened because my muse hasn't given me story ideas for a while now, although it's fully capable of expanding on an already existing story idea, but that hasn't stopped it from seeing a picture of a lovely woman and going "Ooh! That would be a fun character to play!" And I don't think it's going to stop doing that any time soon either. I'll be trying to keep it from getting too long...But it's hard to pick and choose sometimes between the ones I want to keep and which ones don't hold as much interest anymore.

At the moment, I'm looking for interesting stories with potential for character development and growth. I'd also like stories where our characters have to face and overcome challenges either within themselves, their relationships (family, friends, romantic, etc), or physical challenges in order to reach a goal, complete a quest, or learn something new about themselves. I'm not super interested in a one shot, but if the pairing catches my interest then I'll definitely consider it.

If you see something here that interests you, or just have an idea you want to run by me and see if I'm interested, go ahead and shoot me a pm! I don't have any notifications set for this thread, so if you post here I probably won't see it for a while. Anyways, that's everything! Thanks for stopping by! ^^

Special Notice!!!
I am really craving something with either dragons or a were, does not have to be a wolf!

~IDEAS~
Married for Peace not Love
The princess of a small kingdom is forced to marry the prince/king of a larger one as they're surrounded by others warring with each other and without the protection would likely fall once they were inevitably forced to defend themselves. There's a lot of ways this could go from a standard arranged marriage in a medievalish style setting, to a Beauty and the Beast kind of deal, to her marrying a monster or demon of some sort in a fantasy setting. Ultimately though, I'd like to see their dislike/hatred for each other slowly blossom into love. There is definitely room for non-con scenes and rough sex in this one. Really craving to play this opposite a dragon character (feral or anthro your choice, and preferably with a knotted cock).

A Forbidden Love
In a society where two species (lots of options here, can be discussed) are separated by prejudice and hate, a young man and woman fall for each other even though they tried their hardest not to and now must hide their love from the rest of society, and deal with the consequences when everyone else finds out. I'd also like to play this where one of them doesn't know the other is the species they're supposed to hate, but stays with him/her anyways because they love them. In this I'd like to really explore the tension that gets put on their relationship as they're forced to sneak around, lie to their friends and family, and maybe even be cruel to each other in the public eye to keep their secret, and how much stronger it ends up in the end because of everything they went through together.

The Conquest
He's the most stubborn slave/pet they have for sale. No one will buy him and their practically giving him away at this point. But she knows he just needs a firm hand to guide him. He won't be the first one she's tamed, nor is it likely he'll be the last. But he will be her finest conquest, and the one she keeps entirely for herself. I do wish to play a futa for this, preferably opposite a male who doesn't mind receiving anal and giving blowjobs. However, I am open to playing it opposite a female. In addition, I would like to play it as a non-human/human relationship.

~Incomplete Ideas~
Dragon
I have an idea I'd like to play out where, through magic of some kind or perhaps because of being a half-dragon raised by a human, a dragon grows up trapped in a human form and never knowing who they really are. The only indication they may not be human is the scales that run down their left arm and cover their hand, sharp claws on that same hand, and the simple fact that their eyes are a bright gold. At some point, there's a lot of possibilities for when so I'm open to suggestion, a dragon moves into the forest cave not too far from the small town and catches sight of the odd human. Only, said human smells like a dragon. Determined to free the other dragon from the prison it's been forced into, they kidnap them and hold them hostage to allow their presence to wake the beasts that's slumbering inside the human.

It's a rough idea, and I'm open to suggestions people might have for it. Also, I would like to play the human in this story.

Other dragon plots I'm craving but don't have complete stories for, is a princess being stolen on her wedding day and ends up loving the dragon before her prince can save her, a knight trying to prove her worth attempts to slay a dragon only to end up captured, and a dragon rider situation where the pair become closer than they probably should. Please note I would love to be the human in these situations, but I'm not completely opposed to playing the dragon role

~CRAVINGS~
Werewolf/Human
Anthro/Human or Anthro/Anthro
Vampire/Human
Futa/Male (Looking to play the futa role)
Mistress/Pet (I wish to play this mistress in this one)
Demon/Human
Human/Non-human (can be humanoid, just not of the human species)
Human/Dragon
Female/Futa (Looking to play the futa)

~CHARACTERS~

NSFW: Character I'd like to play 1

Please note: Yes, I am aware this is a futa Ganondorf. However, I would still like to play her as an original character simply because I like the way it looks.

NSFW: Character I'd like to play 2
NSFW Character I'd like to play 3

NSFW Character I'd like to play 4

NSFW Character I'd like to play 5

NSFW Character I'd like to play 6

Character I'd like to play 7

NSFW Character I'd like to play 8

Character I'd like to play 9

NSFW Character I'd like to play 10

NSFW Character I'd like to play 11

NSFW Character I'd like to play 12

NSFW Character I'd like to play 13

NSFW Character I'd like to play 14

NSFW Character I'd like to play 15

NSFW Character I'd like to play 16

NSFW Character I'd like to play 17

NSFW Character I'd like to play 18

NSFW Character I'd like to play 19

NSFW Character I'd like to play 20

NSFW Character I'd like to play 21

NSFW Character I'd like to play 22

NSFW Character I'd like to play 23

NSFW Character I'd like to play 24

NSFW Character I'd like to play 25

NSFW Character I'd like to play 26

NSFW Character I'd like to play 27

NSFW Character I'd like to play 28

NSFW Character I'd like to play 29

Character I'd like to play 30

NSFW Character I'd like to play 31

NSFW Character I'd like to play 32

I'm interested in playing the demon in this picture.

NSFW Character I'd like to play 33

NSFW Character I'd like to play 34

NSFW Character I'd like to play 35

NSFW Character I'd like to play 36

NSFW Character I'd like to play 37

~Characters I Want Others to Play~

Obviously you don't have to play any of these characters, but if you did I'd think you were the best. Note that any with * in their title is one I wish to dominate.

Character 1

NSFW Character 2*

NSFWCharacter 3*

Character 4

Character 5

NSFW Character 6*

Character 7

NSFW Character 8*

NSFW Character 9

NSFW Character 10

~Picture Inspirations~
All of these will the have the initial story ideas I had upon seeing them underneath the picture, but feel free to share any ideas you get from them ^^
Image 1

I was thinking a love story between two shifters that are the last of their kind, or simply the first of their own kind they've met in a very long time. It'd be interesting to play it in a modern setting when other shifters have been killed, have died out, or have simply gone into hiding.

Image 2

I was thinking of a story where a soldier, sent to Hell after his death for the crimes he was made to commit in war, is reunited with his love (fiance or wife), who lived a good life and made it to Heaven, when she petitions for him to be released from his eternal torment. It'd probably be a short one shot.

Image 3

I see this as being a sci-fi kind of thing that would be heavy on the plot with a sprinkling of smut. An alien artifact is brought to a member of a top secret group of scientists. During her investigations, she learns that it's a two way communication device that causes her to make contact with a being in a dimension alongside their own. As they talk and learn of each other's worlds, and lives, and cultures, they begin to fall in love and seek a way to meet in each other face to face.

Image 4

[ saw this and to me it looks like a sorceress wielding control of a dragon to use for her own purposes. Something I'm sure the dragon isn't too happy about. So, what happens when she loses that control? I'm seeing this as a role reversal situation where the sorceress (my character) loses her control of the dragon (your character) somehow and then is forced by the dragon to become his servant/slave as punishment for enslaving him.

Image 5

Not much to say other than I want a roleplay based off this image. Could be a one shot could be something more long term, and while I want my character to be in that bunny's position, they don't have to be the same ones in the picture.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 11:41:14 AM by Arreis »

Re: Arreis's Roleplay Ideas and Cravings
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 10:46:34 AM »
Updated on 2/8/15 with :
- Pheonix Rising in Ideas
- Twisted Fairytales and Trickster God/Human in Cravings

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 07:07:23 PM »
Updated on 2/9/15 with:
- Nighttime Pleasures in Ideas
- Redid format for Ideas and Cravings lists

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 12:29:07 PM »
Updated on 2/11/15 with:
- Two pictures of characters I found online that I'd like to play in Cravings

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 03:53:28 PM »
~Monthly Bump~

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 10:26:41 AM »
Updated 3/20/2015 with:
Dragon/ Dragon Rider pairing in Cravings.

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 02:37:24 PM »
~Monthly Bump~

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 10:51:21 AM »
Bump

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 10:53:13 PM »
~Update 8/13/15~
Removed Trickster God/Human pairing

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 02:53:27 PM »
Updated 8/32/15:
Added new picture to cravings
Removed Werewolf/Vampire pairing
Added Werewolf/Human pairing
Added Anthro/Human or Anthro/Anthro pairing

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2015, 11:20:09 AM »
9/5/15
Removed Nighttime Pleasures from Ideas.

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 05:27:50 PM »
Updated: 9/11/15
Added new picture to Characters I'd Like To Play
Added Vampire/Human to Cravings

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2015, 11:46:50 PM »
Updated 9/30/15:
Added new section - Incomplete Ideas
Added Incomplete Idea - The Deal
Added new picture to Characters I'd like to play

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2015, 04:08:04 PM »
Updated 10/14/15
Removed Character I want to play 1
Renumbered characters I want to play
Removed Fae/Unsuspecting Human or reincarnated lover, Dragon/Dragon Rider, from Cravings
Added Futa/Male and Demon/Human to cravings.

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2015, 01:45:39 PM »
~Monthly Bump~

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2016, 08:04:23 PM »
Monthly Bump

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2016, 09:34:57 PM »
Updated 1/14/16
Updated characters list with 4 new characters.

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2016, 09:54:20 PM »
Updated 1/25/16
Added Fantasy to Incomplete Ideas
Added Human/Non-human pairing to Cravings

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2016, 04:19:19 PM »
Updated 1/28/16
Added three new characters to Character list

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2016, 01:58:07 PM »
~Bump~

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2016, 08:29:42 PM »
Updated 3/18/16: Added Character to charactersee list

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2016, 07:20:22 PM »
Updated 3/26/16: Added Trainer/Pokemon pairing to cravings

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2016, 10:57:55 PM »
Updated 4/4/2016: Updated Cravings with new pairing, added new plot (Forbidden Love), and updated character list.

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2016, 03:56:00 PM »
~Monthly Bump~

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2016, 06:15:46 PM »
Updated 5/15/16: Updated Characters I Want to Play, and added new list called Characters I Want Others to Play.