You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:39:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kemonomimi Island Resort (OPEN, transformation, BDSM, etc)  (Read 1980 times)

Offline NicciKotorTopic starter

Re: Kemonomimi Island Resort (OPEN, transformation, BDSM, etc)
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2015, 12:50:03 AM »
Running a Inn would be too extensive for me to upkeep on consistently, so picking a business where you are the only employee would be the best. That way you can set your own hours and play with kittens as much as you want.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2015, 01:06:47 AM »
Well I imagine business owners let the npc staff handle day to day affairs and go explore. I could be wrong though. You should probably just play a freakishly rich tourist.

Spent days thinking on that and couldn't come up with an idea that would spend that much money a day on the island.  Blame my oxygen deprivation for a lack of imagination.

Running a Inn would be too extensive for me to upkeep on consistently, so picking a business where you are the only employee would be the best. That way you can set your own hours and play with kittens as much as you want.

Okay.  I'll let you know if I get another idea.

Offline Zeth

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2015, 01:32:00 AM »
Do the Wild Fox girls and Bunny girls got chastity belts? Do Pony girl got Belts? Anyway to rent one?

« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2015, 01:44:22 AM »
No belts on those, since you need to catch bunnies and foxies and ponygirls are risky to fuck since they can kick back and snap your spine like a toothpick. And there is a bdsm shop for all of your bondage and kinky needs once you get a kitten to deflower and make your pet.

« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2015, 04:04:19 AM »
Damn you new computer for distracting me from delicious kitty abuse!

Offline Zeth

« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2015, 03:39:16 PM »
Okay. will my character have any..encounters with tourists or such?

I believe that question deserves an answer.

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2015, 03:42:53 PM »
Okay. will my character have any..encounters with tourists or such?

Of course.

Offline Sethala

« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2015, 09:20:46 PM »

Would it be possible for someone to run an inn if they also handle all the NPCs working at the inn?  That way you don't have to worry about being all the employee NPCs.

Anyway, gonna make a foxgirl that likes coming into town and molesting kittygirls, and possibly going out and finding bunnygirls to molest in the wild.  If anyone wants to be a hunter that'll chase down my girl, I'd love that too.

Offline Zeth

« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2015, 09:29:06 PM »
Would it be possible for someone to run an inn if they also handle all the NPCs working at the inn?  That way you don't have to worry about being all the employee NPCs.

Anyway, gonna make a foxgirl that likes coming into town and molesting kittygirls, and possibly going out and finding bunnygirls to molest in the wild.  If anyone wants to be a hunter that'll chase down my girl, I'd love that too.

Well I am currently playing a hunter guy.

Offline CeruleanSerenity

« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2015, 10:08:36 PM »
More catgirls. Besides the chastity belt and collar and leash you could play as one bdsm free.
That might work out... I do like catgirls.

But... I'm afraid I have to step back from this for the moment. I'm way too busy to join an RP right now...

I'm hoping things will clear up in a little while and I'll be able to check back in and think about joining, but for now, don't worry about me.