You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:16:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Raphael's One-on-Ones [M seeking F]  (Read 164 times)

Offline RaphaelTopic starter

• ~Apprentice Procrastinator. Also writer. Also drummer.~
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Careful, I might seduce you.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Raphael's One-on-Ones [M seeking F]
« on: February 07, 2015, 12:50:24 AM »
Hi, guys,

I'm looking to write a story with someone on one of the following general ideas:

* SPY STORY *
Could be contemporary or set during the Cold War Era. Everything about the plot and characters is open for us to discuss and come up with together.

* FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE *
Dark secrets, seduction, corruption, madness... Whether it's a psychological thriller about someone's dark past, or a Lovecraft-esque story about horrors lurking just beyond the veil... it's open for us to decide.

* SWORD AND SPELL *
A fantasy setting we can craft together. Again, I am ready to meet you in the middle.

Key notes:

- Sexual content is to me not mandatory at all, though I do enjoy some. If there is to be erotic/sexual content, I'd like to keep it a reasonably small portion of the story, and focus more on the plot and characters.

- Sexual content should come from chemistry between characters. Attraction and tension. And it should be at the right moments.

- I should be able to write at least 1-2 posts a week but I would struggle if you demand more than that. I have a busy work schedule and a busy social life, so please don't expect miracles! :)

- I could write with a male partner, but I wouldn't enjoy any sexual content if co-writing with another dude.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 01:41:32 AM by Raphael »