You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:08:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: D&D 5e, 3.5 or Pathfinder Solo (for Male Character)  (Read 643 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

D&D 5e, 3.5 or Pathfinder Solo (for Male Character)
« on: February 06, 2015, 03:32:36 PM »
If you're interested, please SEND A PM! Again, please do not reply here. Thank you!

This is probably an ambitious idea, based on my interests for this one, but if it can be pulled off, it will absolutely be a campaign I would love to run long-term.

I've had experience as a tabletop GM/DM for numerous years and I want to run an online solo campaign with a male character - first, a few notes:

This will not be a smut game with system rules - it will be a system campaign where things just don't have to fade to black and smut CAN transpire, but it won't be the main focus.

Depending on your preference, we could go either your more typical campaign route with RP and storyline, or we could lean more toward "hack and slash", where it's almost like playing a video game with storyline.

I'd prefer that the character be human. The gender of the player is inconsequential, as long as the character is male.

Relationships and any sexual encounters can be as you like/prefer. I'm agreeable to all.

If you'd like to play more than one character (as "minor" characters) in an adventuring party/group, and it's easy enough for us to keep up with, we can do that.

Please don't send me a message asking if you can play your female half-dragon vampire. I want to run this game with some specifics in mind.

Now, with that out of the way, the game would involve your usual fantasy campaign stuff - fighting monsters, exploring dungeons, gaining treasure and powerful magic items, etc.

Now, there are a few caveats, but if the player is either into this or willing to make it worthwhile, then that's the player I want to run the game for!

Honestly, I have a bit of an underwear (briefs) fetish. Combined with a love of classic Sword and Sorcery, the "standard" male adventurer in the game world will simply wear briefs (usually with an attached belt) and accessories such as a harness, boots, bracers, etc. There will also be special rules to deal with the lack of armor.

Major bonus points if he has a net and likes to use it.

Optional: On a related note, I also love that "damp spot" that soaks into the front of a man's briefs after urinating (but has NOTHING to do with watersports, which would not be part of the game). This too will be commonplace - with men in the game world casually going about with the darker spot soaked into the front of their briefs without even giving it a second thought - because all men in the game world do it!

Aside from those bullet points, you can expect a fun, high powered, long-term solo campaign very similar to the usual D&D game.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 02:43:40 PM by minioch »

Offline miniochTopic starter

Re: D&D 5e Solo (for Male Character)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 03:54:53 PM »
Edit 2/20/15 - I now have 5e!