You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:32:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Dark Desires  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Kiari03Topic starter

My Dark Desires
« on: February 02, 2015, 11:55:57 PM »
It's been way too long since I've written another one of these, so I figured now might be a good time.

Hello! My name is Kiari03 and I will keep this short and sweet. I have been writing these stories since 2003 and I like the darker tones that can sometimes manifest with the right partner, setting, and characters.

I like characters with depth, plots that make sense, and cruelty that makes me want to cry. I know it's weird, but my characters being crushed, manipulated, and dominated just turns me on and makes it hard for me to think about anything else for the rest of the day. Now, that's not to say I don't like romance, because I do. I love plotting how my character is going to rise above our darkest manipulations to fight for her true love. What I offer my partners is a wide array of dramatic possibilities that give these smutty stories some life. That's what I like to do and that's what I want to do with, maybe, you.

I like my partners to be creative, open, and rather regular players. I've tried in the past to have patience with partners who consistently post once or twice a week and have decided I just don't have a tolerance for it. I know real life stuff comes up and there will be weeks, months even, where all I can hope for is one to two posts per week, but I just don't want to it be a regular thing. I try my best to push out at least one reply a night, maybe two, and I'd like it if I could expect the same. : )

As far as settings go, I'm a sucker for fantasy. Modern day just gets too dull too quick. I love magic, elves, wolves, vampires, ghosts, angels, demons, etc. I love creating worlds from nothing but a vague idea and becoming completely enamored with it. Nothing is more fun in my book.

Now, let's get to the part most of you will skip to anyways : )

ON:

Humiliation
Romance
Oral (giving and receiving)
Vaginal
Anal/Anal play
Nibbling/biting
Piercing/tattooing
Scratching
Pregnancy
Spanking
Rough sex
Drama
Bondage
Dirty talk
Cruel whispers
Gentle cooing/reassurance
Punishment/Reward
NC

OFF:

Piss
Shit
Whimpy male leads
Lesbianism (I've tried and I can write this out, but it's not an on for me)

Current Cravings:

Conquering horde scenario:

I see a lot of requests for this, so I'm not going to go into too much detail. Basically, my character is going to be a servant of a well off noblewoman who is perhaps a little mistreated, but not severely so. She is willful, smart, and cunning and she has a mind of her own. Your character's legions, after years of war, have finally made it to the Capital Gates and you have secured the Emperor's surrender. The city is yours and while you are showered with gold, entertainment, and fine foods you find that your tastes are a little more basic. When you take to your bed you call out for a servant, snubbing the rich who would fall over themselves for you for your favor as their new ruler. What becomes of this will be highly political, intense, and full of intrigue. Step into the servant's quarters, if you dare.

The Asylum:

Definitely one of my darker ones, but still something I want to do. Your character would be a doctor at the asylum where my character is kept who will either be incredibly manipulative/evil or benevolent/kind. Your choice, I can twist the story either way. The reason my character is in there is because she was one of the most powerful casters in all the kingdom. She specialized in fire and was accused of casting a blaze that burned down an entire village. Was it an accident? Not according to the survivors, but then we may never know the full story. Before she could testify, her mind was wiped clean by the courts who feared her. As punishment for crimes they well believed she committed, she was sentenced to a lifetime in the Delirium Asylum where she sits day and night drawing the scene of the crime.

The Vampire Project:

My idea behind this is to have you character, a mature vampire, run into my character, a newborn, who has been abandoned by her creator. Was he/she killed or just cruel? Your character can't be sure, but one thing is certain, if your character doesn't take care of her she will die. It's technically your character's duty to put down an abandoned newborn, but whether out of lust, curiosity, or pity, your character can't. He decides to train her, but be mindful that those that changed her might have had an agenda all along.

Master/Slave :

I know this isn't very much at the moment and I hope that's OK for the right partner. I am looking for a master that will take my character in and train her to be the perfect little sex slave. That being said, I'm thinking more of a reward/punishment system. No reward or punishment is unearned (though of course your character is allowed to have a temper that might overflow a time or two). I'd like this to be a modern setting where my character is simply plucked from her life and brought into your character's life simply because he desires it. My character will never be a wife, but I'd like love, trust, and happiness to follow a long period of training/strife. You will not be bored taming my character, I guarantee it. : )

Mentoring the Fallen

This is another vampire idea, but bare with me. My character would be a very recently turned vampire who has been abandoned by her sire and, by the laws of the immortal society she is now a part of, must be killed because of it. Newborn vampires are incredibly hard to control as their innards die and their blood lust breaks the surface. Many believe sires are the only ones capable of calming one down, but when your character comes across mine, he thinks twice about following the laws of the land. My character will have no idea what's going on and he'll take pity on her. Using his advanced age and experience, he will try to become her mentor, not realizing that there may be a deeper plot to all of this. However, before he can become her guiding light, he must first teach her how to divert the hungry beast within away from blood and onto something a little more carnal.

The Charmed Princess:

When she was born, the Princess Isabella Victoria Valaron was blessed by three fairies with fair skin, stunning beauty, and a kind heart. However, an evil witch also cursed her that day, so that upon her coming of age, her beauty would cause men to go mad with lust after her, upon feeling her skin, they would be taken by the desire to abuse and break her, and to corrupt nature they would feel the need to dominate her. The king wanted to spare her daughter, but the witch gave a prophecy. If she were to live untouched by her curse, she would cause the downfall of the kingdom. Now after her coming of age, the king passed a law, that everyone had the right to abuse the princess as their lust and needs dictated them, for the sake of the kingdom. Even the royals had to take part in her abuse. It's an intriguing fairy tale story. Ultimately, I'd like to see a white knight emerge who is for some reason immune to the curse. Perhaps he is the witch's son? We can discuss, but he will ultimately save her, take her away, and from there they will plot revenge against her family.

OK, that's really all I'm looking for right now. Let me know via PM if something strikes your fancy and we'll try to get something going!   
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:51:48 PM by Kiari03 »

Re: My Dark Desires
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 09:38:42 PM »
I'd like to do an rp centered around the Civil War. I'd like my character to be a recently widowed woman in Georgia who is basically the leader of the town that has been robbed of all of its good men, resources, and luxuries. Your character(s) is/are a high ranking official in the Union Army who have instructions to form a central command in her town. The reason I put in the option for two male characters is because I imagine a bit of good cop, bad cop. Of course in exchange for you playing multiple male characters, I'd be playing multiple female characters. Needless to say this will include some NC elements, but I'd like it if there were a bit of budding romance down the line. PM me so we can discuss!

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 05:38:52 PM »
Bump

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 09:33:51 PM »
Really craving a civil war story!

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 11:57:41 AM »
GolGol said it was OK if I stole his story idea and posted it to see if anyone would be interested in playing this out with me since he already had a partner for it. So, I am posting it here to see if anyone is interested in pursuing this, or any other, game with me!

The Charmed Princess:

When she was born, the Princess Isabella Victoria Valaron was blessed by three fairies with fair skin, stunning beauty, and a kind heart. However, an evil witch also cursed her that day, so that upon her coming of age, her beauty would cause men to go mad with lust after her, upon feeling her skin, they would be taken by the desire to abuse and break her, and to corrupt nature they would feel the need to dominate her. The king wanted to spare her daughter, but the witch gave a prophecy. If she were to live untouched by her curse, she would cause the downfall of the kingdom. Now after her coming of age, the king passed a law, that everyone had the right to abuse the princess as their lust and needs dictated them, for the sake of the kingdom. Even the royals had to take part in her abuse. It's an intriguing fairy tale story. Ultimately, I'd like to see a white knight emerge who is for some reason immune to the curse. Perhaps he is the witch's son? We can discuss, but he will ultimately save her, take her away, and from there they will plot revenge against her family.

I see this game as a long term one and with a plot twist in the middle just to keep things interesting ;D

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 10:52:38 PM »
Wow! It's been a while. Anyways, these days I'm really craving a tale called:

Mentoring the Fallen

This is another vampire idea, but bare with me. My character would be a very recently turned vampire who has been abandoned by her sire and, by the laws of the immortal society she is now a part of, must be killed because of it. Newborn vampires are incredibly hard to control as their innards die and their blood lust breaks the surface. Many believe sires are the only ones capable of calming one down, but when your character comes across mine, he thinks twice about following the laws of the land. My character will have no idea what's going on and he'll take pity on her. Using his advanced age and experience, he will try to become her mentor, not realizing that there may be a deeper plot to all of this. However, before he can become her guiding light, he must first teach her how to divert the hungry beast within away from blood and onto something a little more carnal.

Ping me if interested!

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 05:40:35 PM »
Bump!

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2016, 06:09:12 PM »
Boop

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 01:40:01 PM »
Really looking for an arranged marriage rp!

Online DominantTeacherM

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 06:19:58 AM »
The Master/slave idea sounds interesting. Is it already taken?

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 09:18:42 PM »
Boop

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 08:46:16 PM »
BUMP

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 03:12:53 PM »
Bump