It's only forever...Not long at all{Labyrinth}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, February 02, 2015, 10:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Labyrinth has been a favorite movie of mine ever since I saw it in the theater. This is where I will be posting all of my Labyrinth role play requests. I'm looking for MxF pairings. The gender of the writer behind the character is irrelevant so long as they can play a male. I'm looking for Goblin Kings. OC's are welcome. If you're interested, please pm and DO NOT reply in this thread, thanks.~

She Chose the Crystal ~ MxF pairing (OC/Canon or OC/OC )

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Meet Alyce. She is stuck in a drudge of a life. Like all of those before her, she's dreamed of more, specifically what she's read about in fairy tales. Her dreams revolve around glass slippers and beautiful gowns bestowed on her by a Fairy Godmother. She wants a handsome prince and a beautiful castle. She knows that only exists in story books. Until she finds the storybook and finds a secret few have ever found.... Accept...What if Alyce....were to choose the crystal?~

I'm looking for someone to play Jareth or a comparable OC Goblin King. I'm not looking for a retelling of the movie. I want to know what would happen....if at the end, what if the girl chose the crystal. Chose her dreams? All genders are welcome, this is an MxF pairing. If you're interested, please feel free to pm.

DemonessOfDeathValley