You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:01:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Alien Refugees. (F for M, yes i know the title is lame.)  (Read 172 times)

Online Lustful BrideTopic starter

• "Logic is for Squares."
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Alien Refugees. (F for M, yes i know the title is lame.)
« on: February 02, 2015, 01:28:13 AM »
Well after spending a 3 day weekend terribly sick in bed, ding nothing but writing posts and watching pirated episodes of that old show called Alien Nation I was left kind of fascinated with the idea of a refugee alien species trying to assimilate on earth as immigrants and the kind of interactions that would happen. So I am setting up a thread and seeing what happens.

----------------------

In 2016, Mankind for the first time received true undeniable proof that alien life existed, when a large mothership of some kind landed in the ocean three miles off the coast of San Francisco. It soon landed in the water, needing repairs, and for a week the world sent messages of peace a plenty. And after the end of that week, the owners of the ship responded with aggression, assaulting the Human defenses in San Fran, as well as pushing down into Mexico and Canada, using the deep ocean to hide their movements.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Dagra they called themselves, slave takers who moved from planet to planet looking for those to labor for them in a twisted alien version of Manifest Destiny, upon taking human lands they attempted to enslave the people of Earth, only to be met with harsher resistance than they expected.

Within one Earth month, the aliens had been driven back from all the lands they had stolen, and in doing so, humanity also discovered the broken and tired slaves they had brought with them, sometimes the slaves would even join the humans, rising up against their masters when for the first time in generations they saw that the Dagra could be killed, and bled just as they did.

With surprising little effort,(the aliens had not fought a sufficiently advanced race in centuries and were truly unaccustomed to fighting an enemy that could hit as good as it got.)  the Human liberators infiltrated the alien ship, freeing the slaves all along the huge mothership and causing uprisings all throughout it, leaving the Dagra without their mighty suits and cowering before their former slaves, begging for their lives.

There were victories, losses, heroes and martyrs, but by the end there was only Freedom. Freedom and slaves with no idea where their home was or where to go now.

Now It is four years later and the former slaves of the Dagra cheer as the final one of their former masters was hung for his crimes by the newly founded "Terran Federation." An alliance and protection agreement for all nations on Earth. The freed slaves now live in various places on earth, doing their best to assimilate and become one with their new home, though many pine for their old long forgotten mother worlds.

And that is all I really have, if anyone is interested let me know, maybe we can come up with something.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 01:35:51 AM by Lustful Bride »