You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:35:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for anyone (Anything but M/M, please?)  (Read 353 times)

Offline linkinpunk123Topic starter

Looking for anyone (Anything but M/M, please?)
« on: January 30, 2015, 05:51:48 PM »
Hello there. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in doing an RP with me? I'm not particularly picky when it comes to role play, but I am willing to discuss ideas you guys might have.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 07:35:55 PM by linkinpunk123 »

Offline 1kevin

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Looking for anyone
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 10:03:29 PM »
I'm looking for a rp partner preferably daytime some evening possible too. I like YIM as its immediate and lends itself to ongoing back & forth building a story. I'm open to most MxM  modern/realistic scenes. I particularly like playing younger 18-19 to an older guy 25-30+
If you're interested hit me up on yahoo IM [snip] (tell me your ID and you're from E so I'll accept you)
Or hit me up here.

-Please no personal information (such as IM handles) in the public boards. Thank you!
-Nic
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:24:20 AM by Nicholas »

Offline linkinpunk123Topic starter

Re: Looking for anyone
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 07:38:44 PM »
I'm looking for a rp partner preferably daytime some evening possible too. I like YIM as its immediate and lends itself to ongoing back & forth building a story. I'm open to most MxM  modern/realistic scenes. I particularly like playing younger 18-19 to an older guy 25-30+
If you're interested hit me up on yahoo IM [snip] (tell me your ID and you're from E so I'll accept you)
Or hit me up here.

-Please no personal information (such as IM handles) in the public boards. Thank you!
-Nic

Hello there. I thank you for offering this idea to me. However I have failed to mentioned my pairing preferences. I don't like to do any role play with M/M ideas in it. I only prefer to do M/F and possibly even F/F role plays. I also prefer to avoid using Instant Messaging systems, if you are asking that I do that with you. For me, I like to look back at the role plays I do with my many amazing partners, but Instant Messaging delete the messages you make at some point, and you can't look back to them. I don't really like that. As much as I appreciate you sharing your idea, I am not interested in it.