You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:36:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Super Specific DBZ Craving!  (Read 166 times)

Online Theta SigmaTopic starter

Super Specific DBZ Craving!
« on: January 30, 2015, 01:17:47 PM »
Hello!

I'm Theta, and this is a super specific craving so it gets it's own little separate thread. I'm a fan of DBZ, and have been since I was a kid. I have seen up to the start of the Buu saga, and the only film I have seen is Battle of Gods.
Which leads me onto my the purpose of this request..

I am looking to either play Beerus, pictured to the right, or play against him. I'd prefer to play against somebody who has a bit of understanding of his personality. As these plots are fairly open, they can either be smut specific, or plot/smut. Personally, I'd prefer the latter. But, hey, we can talk it through. ;o

With me as Beerus
This is mostly open, but I'm figuring either somebody pisses him off and begs for their life, which leads to... Well, the obvious. Or... Something else. I'm game for anything! ;o

With me not as Beerus
I have no idea. It's open. I'll play as a male or female, though male is slightly preferable.

Various other things!
My O&Os are here, though it is not an exhaustive list in the slightest.
I am looking to play by threads, but I am also open to PM and email RPs.
My style is erratic, I do not fluff out posts... I prefer quality over quantity. Don't force it, I can work with one liners, I can work with a few paragraphs.
During the week my replies can be a little slow, especially between Wednesday and Thursday. I work three days a week and I have issues with my health surrounding fatigue, so my brain often goes 'Nope!'.

Any other questions? PM me! Interested, PM me!

Online Theta SigmaTopic starter

Re: Super Specific DBZ Craving!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 01:49:02 PM »
This one is getting a bump, too! Still looking for this!