You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:41:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: World of Darkness (GM lf for M or F)  (Read 362 times)

Online BeccaTopic starter

World of Darkness (GM lf for M or F)
« on: January 27, 2015, 08:23:19 PM »
A while ago, I was the storyteller in two tabletop World of Darkness rpgs: Vampire the Masquerade and Vampire Dark Ages.
I did have a lot of fun with them, and developed a whole lot of main and secondary npcs to make the story more interesting. I researched the setting, looked up pictures to illustrate the places the characters visited and in both, I even modified a map -videogame map in one case, old time Paris map in the other- to show the city's layout and where each clan had most influence.

I'd very much like to take advantage this background I developed (a few years ago, both tables have ended already) and GM one of them for a partner interested in being the main character in either of these settings.
Just to clarify, this will be a one on one rpg with me as the GM, a sandbox kind of rpg.

It will be mostly plot driven though we can certainly indulge in some smut from time to time, and combat won't be the center of the story, just to make this clear from the start. Those interested should be at least a bit familiar with Vampire's backstory -clans, traditions-, but I could fill you in if needed

If anyone is interested, please don't post here, send me a PM and we can discuss it.

Becca
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:54:02 PM by Becca »

Online BeccaTopic starter

Re: World of Darkness (GM lf for M or F)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 07:51:51 PM »
Giving this another go. If anyone is interested, do send me a PM!