BASIC INFO:Legal Name:
ManifoldCitizenship and other legal info:
Dual Citizenship(Australian/US)Place of Birth:
Black with colored tipsEye color:
Eden isn't the tallest guy in the world at 5'10, but he sort of makes up for that by being well put together. A healthy lifestyle and constant training have given him a physique that lets him forget how short he is, because other people don't tend to notice your height when they see a nice pair of biceps and a six pack. His hair is dreadlocked, and comes down just past his shoulders. He usually keeps his hair tied back in a ponytail so it doesn't get everywhere as he goes about his business.
You wouldn't believe how annoying it is to get kicked in the chest during a spar because your hair got in your eye. He's a pretty handsome guy, his eyes are a nice shade of hazel, and his skin is a caramel color that seems to have been perfect natural camouflage as he grew up. He tends to wear rockstar clothing, which incorporates a lot of wild shirts(often sleeveless), tight jeans, and boots. To remember where he comes from, he'll often paint tribal markings on himself.OTHER INFORMATION:Orientation:
He's down for pretty much anything except bathroom play and violence beyond some rough sexGoals:
To become a rockstarWealth Level:
(4) He maintains a job back in Australia as a nature guide and survival expert, helping people brave the Outback and teleporting them to safety if things go wrong.Personality:
Regardless of the situation, Eden is always cool, calm, collected, and focused; when you’re practically raised by Gateway, you have no choice but to be. Despite the fact that he regularly does things like fighting super villains, and keeping people from getting killed, none of it gets to him, he just takes it in stride, and is way more laid back then people think he should be. Although, sometimes that can be a problem, because of his nature, he is oftentimes not taken seriously, and it has proven bad for him and those who don't give him the respect and attention he deserves.
Eden is the type of person who will meet you, and be best friends with you in a few hours; he's just a nice guy, point blank period. Emotions wise, he likes to keep everyone laughing, himself included, and he doesn’t show many negative emotions. No matter what he’s doing though, whether it’s teleporting a group of his friends into the heart of battle, or kicking out some mean licks on his guitar, he keeps a smile on his face.SCHOOL INFO:Classes Taken or Taught:
(Taken) - Basic College Courses, (Taught) - Wilderness Survival Training, ArcheryYear:
College FreshmanClub Memberships or Sponsorships:
Music ClubSTATS: Fighting:
5 | Agility:
5 | Strength:
3+ | Endurance:
5 | Reason:
4 | Intuition:
8 | Psyche:
5POWERS: Spatial Teleportation
- Eden has been called a "Universal Shaper" , which is essentially a souped up teleporter; as he can literally rip apart that bonds that make up reality. With a thought and a gesture, he can tear apart space-time and open a trans-dimensional wormhole connecting two points in our dimension; his current location, and where he wants to go. He can also teleport himself without the use of a portal, but he usually employs one anyway for the convenience of others.
At this point, he can teleport just about anywhere he can visualize, or has a picture of; he can even do blind jumps to get himself out of bad situations. Thanks to the unique way he teleports, he’ll never re-materialize inside anything potentially fatal as his body automatically calculates where he'll end up so his leg doesn't end up in a wall or something. He himself doesn't really know how his powers work as they seem to be almost completely instinctual. His continuous study of his powers will lead to him understanding them one day however.
Due to the extreme similarity noted between his own powers and Gateway's, in time one can assume that Eden will grow to the level of power of his ancestor, and may one day be able to tranverse time as well as space.
Eden is a teleporter of the highest order; but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s still human. He can be shot, stabbed, run over….how long is the list for things that can kill people? Well it’s a long list, and Eden is susceptible to every way of death on it.ADVANTAGES: Heightened Senses
- Even without his powers, Eden was raised in one of the harshest locales on the Earth and had to practically fend for himself growing up. As he hunted for nearly every meal, his senses have been attuned as finely as a human's can be.Reflexes
- Again, thanks to his outback lifestyle, Eden is just damn quick on his feet. You have to be when you're facing down the biggest, meanest, nastiest, and most poisonous animals on the planet on a daily basis.DISADVANTAGES: Lightweight
- Despite wanting to exemplify the party rocker lifestyle, Eden has never really been exposed to any type of drug or alcohol. So he's a virgin in that regard.Assumptions
- When people hear he's an Aborigine from Australia, they automatically assume he's a diaper wearing simpleton who blows a didgeridoo and swings a bullroarer all day long while throwing boomerangs at kangaroos. That's not the case of course, but people don't seem to know or care, as that is by far the most common reaction he gets.SKILLS: Accuracy:
- Eden eating depended on him being able to kill his food. So over the course of his life he's become a damn fine marksman with a wide variety of ranged weapons. The boomerang, bow and arrow, the spear, and knives are all weapons he's mastered. But he can still crack a guy in the forehead with a rock if he needs to.Combat:
Trained in the ancient and mostly lost fighting styles of the Aboriginal people, Eden can be hard to predict in a fight, which makes him all the more effective on top of being highly skilled in the first place. Also he cheats and tends to warp around while fighting, hitting people from impossible angles or with increased momentum. He is also capable of using his spear and his knives as melee weapons to great effect.Survivalist:
Civilized Australia is a harsh place. The Bush is a harsher place. But the Outback? You'll die there if you aren't prepared. Eden's still alive though and he's been there all his life. That says something about him. If you ever find yourself in an environment with low chances of survival, Eden's probably your best chance at making it.Musician:
Ever since Gateway gave him a guitar and Electric Ladyland by Jimi Hendrix, Eden has been playing his guitar as much as he could every day. He's a damn good guitarist because of it, and can actually sing a bit too.HISTORY:
Eden Fesi was born in the outback, to a tribe of Aborigine people; he was a normal child until around the age of three. His parents were both killed when he was young, and as it turns out the only remaining family he had was the mutant known only as Gateway. With his parents death, his seemingly immortal ancestor took him in and quickly became a father figure to young Eden. But Gateway was a solitary type of person, staying away from even his own people unless he was needed.
So, from three onward, the only person Eden really associated with was Gateway. But he also met traders and people in town when they got supplies, as well as his teachers and other students. But Gateway was the only constant companionship he had. As he got older, he learned more than just the ways of his people and the ways of the wild ; he learned of Gateway's powers to travel through both time and space, and how the old man suspected he would attain the same powers when he was older.
Gateway was a wise man though, and he knew that Eden wouldn't be complacent with his life forever; why stay in one place when you could literally go anywhere in the world? The impetuousness of youth, he would never understand it. So, Gateway got him a TV, a guitar, and a bunch of old records to keep the youthful part of his mind occupied. It wasn't long before Eden got hooked on rock n’ roll and MTV; whenever he wasn’t hunting or training, he’d be at the hut, strumming away. When he turned 16, he teleported for the first time.
He went from the top of Uluru(Ayers Rock) to Madison Square Garden for a Sting concert. He'd really wanted to go when he heard about it and then he was just...there
. It was an accident though, and after somehow making it home, Gateway began training him in how to use his powers. Two years of rigorous training in learning how to manipulate the strands of reality to allow him to tunnel through it. Eighteen years in the Outback with just an old, nearly mute father as company was enough to drive anybody wild though, and Eden was going stir crazy. Gateway being Gateway sensed this and made arrangements for him to continue his life's journey elsewhere. He procured all the papers Eden would need to legally go to America and gave him the address to Charles Xavier's school.
(Eden's pretty much fresh off the boat...err wormhole)