BASIC INFO:Legal Name:
Piotr "Peter" Nikolaievitch RasputinCodename/Nickname/Aliases:
ColossusCitizenship and other legal info:
Dual Citizenship(Russian/US)Place of Birth:
While primarily a student, Peter likes to keep busy. So he moonlights as campus security and teaches several elective classes as well.Education:
6'6 - 7'5Weight:
250lbs - 2204lbs(1 Metric Ton)Hair color:
Blue - Solid WhiteGender:
Peter - In his natural human state, Peter still manages to stand out despite thinking he looks pretty normal. He stands at 6'6 and is heavily muscled(250lbs) from a lifetime of farm work and constant physical training. He has a handsome face and a strong jawline, and his eyes are a fierce ice blue. He usually keeps his facial hair neat and trimmed in a goatee, but sometimes he'll let it form into a full beard or just shave it off. He has a number of tattoos
covering his arms and upper body from his time in the Mafia, including a portrait of his parents on his back, his sister on his left arm, and his brother on his right. He also has his nation's flag, the "White Wolf", a creature from Russian folklore, and more, including several symbols that point out his status in the Mafia(before he left). As a farm boy, he tends to wear comfortable cloths that can just as easily be worked in as relaxed in.
Colossus - In his armored form, Peter looks much the same, yet distinctly different. His height is raised by almost a foot at 7'5, and while not visible, due to being made of one of the most dense metals in existence, he weighs a full metric ton. His body at this point has become a metallic substance that resembles Osmium, so he appears to be Peter, but entirely made of metal. All hair on his body "fuses" so it appears to be a single piece instead of individual strands. His eyes become metallic as well and are simply pure white. For some reason, his body appears segmented, like it's made of multiple bands of metal with clear seams up and down his arms, legs, and torso. Strangely enough though, his face is smooth and feet are smooth, while his hands
appear much more intricate. As his tattoos are not a natural part of his body, they don't appear in his armored form.OTHER INFORMATION:Orientation:
On - Foreplay, Seduction, Rough Sex, Oral, Anal, Public Sex(risk of getting caught)
Off - Watersports, blood, gore, vore, scat, etc...Goals:
Aside from providing for his family, Peter only really wants two things. To help people, and for his art to be published.Wealth Level:
(5) Due to working for the Russian Mafia for several years(as their top enforcer), Peter is wealthy. Not super rich, but wealthy.Personality:
: Despite his intimidating size and appearance, Piotr is a quiet, kind, and gentle man. Which is why when he tells people he was in the Mafia they either think he's joking or are shocked. While many his age would prefer to go out on an evening in town, Peter would prefer to stay at home with his loved ones and play a game or paint or read. When he does go out, he is usually the quiet one of the group who says very little but listens to everything. He says that he has two ears and only one tongue, so he listens twice as much as he talks. In reality, he feels awkward and shy in social settings around a lot of people he doesn't know – shallow and meaningless conversation makes him uncomfortable.
Get to know Peter though... it's worth the effort to find out who he truly is. He is unflinchingly loyal to those who have won his friendship and he would give them the shirt off his back if they needed it or tunnel through hell to save a fellow's life. He has always been a good listener and is very slow to judge most of the time; also very good at keeping the confidence of others. A man of simple tastes, he prefers honesty over lies, feeling that it only complicates life and that anyone you spend valuable time with should be someone with whom you can be honest.
Piotr's temper resembles the material that he encases himself in – it is durable and not easily bent or cracked. In other words, he is slow to anger, preferring to listen to people and talk things through intelligently. However, as with any material, apply enough force and Colossus will break; when Colossus does lose his temper, it is a sight to behold. Despite his long suffering demeanor, Piotr does have anger issues... due mainly to his own inability to open up to people or express his own feelings. Instead he tends to bottle them up, using his own anger and frustration as fuel for working out or training or those times when he does snap.SCHOOL INFO:Classes Taken or Taught:
(Taken) - Basic College Courses (Teaches) - Art 101, Sambo & Systema self-defense courses, Agriculture 212(All the classes he teaches are optional, therefore he has a very flexible teaching schedule)Year:
College FreshmanClub Memberships or Sponsorships:
Art Club(Head), Martial Arts ClubSTATS:
5 | Agility:
5 | Strength:
4+ | Endurance:
5 | Reason:
4 | Intuition:
4 | Psyche:
5 | Agility:
5 | Strength:
9+ | Endurance:
9 | Reason:
4 | Intuition:
4 | Psyche:
5POWERS:Organic Steel Transformation
- Colossus is a mutant with the superhuman ability to convert the tissue of his entire body into an organic steel-like substance, becoming not only taller, but larger as well. This substance resembling steel is of unknown composition but appears to be analogous to osmium and to carbon steel; which explains why he's so damn heavy. He is able to transform into this armor-like state at will (the process is virtually instantaneous) and remain in that form until he decides to revert to normal.
After an exhaustive amount of tests and studies run on him, the general consensus from people far more intelligent than he theorize that the conversion from flesh and bone to organic steel is accomplished by a psionic whole-brain interface with an ionic form of osmium, an extremely dense metal, located in another dimension. In willing the act of transformation, Colossus actually exchanges osmium atoms for his carbon atoms. The psionic interface with the other dimension re-creates all of Colossus's body in functionally similar organic ionic-osmium materials. And due to the unique makeup of his organic steel body, blood and organs seem to be replaced with a form of bio-energy that performs the same functions. The process by which Colossus gains additional mass from an unknown, perhaps extra-dimensional, force remains unknown. While he doesn't have many weaknesses, being so heavy means he has to watch his step as he can and has found himself falling through floors because they couldn't support his weight. Once he even had to shift back to his human form because the X-Jet wasn't calibrated for his weight and was performing sluggishly as a result. Superhuman Strength
- While in his armored state, Colossus possesses an extremely high degree of superhuman strength, allowing him to perform feats of strength like throwing buses, toppling or holding up buildings, and things of that nature. His strength goes beyond simply lifting and punching, however, as it extends into his legs as well. Meaning aside from kicks that can cause rockslides and stomps that can cause localized tremors, he can travel by leaping through the air similar to the Hulk. Despite his strength already being what it is, he has not yet reached full physical maturity, and will become even stronger with age and training.Superhuman Durability
- In his armored form, Colossus is nearly invulnerable to all forms of physical harm. Bullets, energy attacks, long falls, and even attacks from other superhumanly strong opponents tend to get shrugged off. He can be hurt of course, but it takes a high amount of force to sufficiently hurt him. He is called Colossus for a reason.Superhuman Agility
- Surprising to not only him when he first discovered it, but to others as well, Colossus in his armored form is incredibly agile and fast. One would think that weighing as much as he does and being comprised of solid metal would make him slower, but it's actually the opposite. Due to his bio-energy and the efficiency of his muscles and skeletal structure being enhanced to such a degree, Colossus can move around faster than people would believe until they see it, and has often surprised opponents with his sheer speed. In fact one of his favored methods of attack is launching himself at his opponents and curling up like a human wrecking ball.Superhuman Stamina
- In his armored form he is completely sustained by his bio-energy, so he has no need for food, liquids, or sleep while armored up. Also as he is made of metal, his body doesn't get tired like a flesh and blood one would, allowing him to physically exert himself for long periods of time before he needs to rest.ADVANTAGES: Pain Tolerance/Durability
- Growing up on a farm means injuries. Lots and lots of injuries. Peter was used to them long before he got his powers, and when he was adopted into the mafia he was given further training to ignore pain, as his superiors were comprised of people including ex-Spetsnaz and DEVGRU soldiers. He's taken a lead pipe to the skull before and aside from a headache and some blood, been fine for the most part.Good Listener
- Peter is very good at getting people to talk to him, vent their problems, or just say what's on their mind. Often times it just happens and he doesn't have to put much effort into it.Alcohol Tolerance
- He's Russian. Much else doesn't need to be said, but before he was 14 he could down a bottle of vodka like it was water.DISADVANTAGES: Anger Issues
- Despite being a gentle giant for the most part, Peter did
spend several years in the employ of the Russian Mafia, and was made to do things that over time twisted up inside him. This has led to nightmares and flashbacks that always leave him panicked and angry. Aside from that, anger tends to run in his family(especially his grandfather and brother). He doesn't lose it often, but when he does it's a scary sight and may or may not result in large amounts of property damage. He's entered himself into therapy and psychiatry sessions to help with this.Kind Hearted
- Peter always looks for the good in people, refusing to believe someone is truly evil until he experiences it himself or sees the results of the things they've done. For this reason he tends to hold back in fights unless absolutely necessary, which could cost him dearly one of these days.Language Barrier
- Having only been in the US for a short time(less than a year), Peter is still learning all the intricacies of the English language. This means sometimes he'll say something, but have meant something entirely different. Or use the wrong phrase in conversation. Jokes are misinterpreted as insults, simple statements are taken for more than they are, etc... SKILLS: Artist:
Piotr was never taught art back home. Painting and drawing were just things he seemed to gravitate to whenever he had free time, and after a while he figured out that not only was he good at it, but it was a passion of his.Green Thumb:
He lived on a farm until the day Xavier brought him to the school, so he knows all of the ins and outs of agriculture. When to rotate fields, just how much to water a plant, how to make hybrid fruits and vegetables. If it has something to do with farming, chances are he's an expert at it.Fighter:
Despite his powers, the Mafia wanted him to be a good fighter. He was trained rigorously and extensively in Systema, a style created almost exclusively for use by the Spetsnaz. However there was only so much a 14 year old could learn in the short time span they allowed for training him. It was the basics, but it got the job done. He was also trained in Sambo, another Russian martial art known for powerful throws, locks, and grapples. He has continued training on his own since then however. And after coming to the school, he has started taking Judo lessons, as Sambo's Judo roots made it easy to pick up.Good Cook:
Farm life means not much chance for fast food or takeout. Pretty much everything is cooked, and he learned how to cook before he was big and strong enough to do actual labor around the farm.Engineering
- Machines that see heavy usage day after day have a tendency to break down, and when you don't have much money you learn to fix things yourself. That's how it was back at the collective, and because of it Piotr is just as comfortable under the hood of a car as he is behind a canvas.HISTORY:
Piotr was born in Siberia on a large multipurpose farming community called the Ust-Ordynski Collective. It was located only a few miles away from Lake Baikal, and Piotr and the other kids would often swim there growing up(when it was warm enough). As a child, he looked up to his brother Mikhail, who had left the farm and become an astronaut of nationwide fame. And a few years after Piotr, his parents had another child, Illyana.
Peter was a devoted older brother and always watched out for his little "Snowflake". Farm life was simple and hard in a place as cold as Siberia, but it was all young Piotr knew so he had no reason to complain. And when he had time to himself, he found release for any problems in art. He would even paint for others of the collective in return for supplies or favors; sometimes he even got money. It wasn't much, but he could buy candies for himself and his sister from time to time. Life was pretty normal all things considered, but one day everything changed. He had just turned fourteen and had the amazing(not really) talk with his parents that he could do more chores around the farm, but of course he would still be treated as a child. He was a good boy though so he did as he was told.
A few weeks later, his sister was playing by the barn and a tractor got out of control. The gas pedal jammed and the steering column locked due to the cold. Illyana was still a child and was so engrossed with her dolls that she didn't notice the death machine rumbling down on her. Piotr was close by, and was already running for her before his father even got the chance to yell at him. He reached his sister, but there was no time to get either of them out of the way. Something miraculous happened though, and there was a sound of clanking metal as he suddenly got bigger. He was still confused, but remained in between the tractor and his sister until it hit him. Then nothing. It hit him and crumpled against his outstretched arms with a loud crash. Finally looking down at himself, he saw his skin was shiny and his hand prints were embedded in the front of the tractor.
His father, mother, and everyone else who saw came running over, trying to see if Illyana was okay, but also looking at Piotr. He'd crushed a tractor like it was cardboard, and now stood among them as a giant, easily six and a half feet talk. It didn't take a genius to realize he was a mutant, but instead of being shunned, he was praised as a hero. Even though he'd destroyed one of the few working tractors on the farm, his powers allowed him to do much more than a single tractor ever could. The young Rasputin enjoyed his new found popularity in the Collective, but it didn't last for long.
One of the older farmers had a gambling problem and ended up taking out a huge loan from one of the heads of the mafia, a man known as "Big Boris". Of course he lost all the money and when he couldn't pay it back they decided they needed some form of compensation. His solution was to tell them about Piotr. A mutant with metallic skin and the strength of a Colossus. They came to the Collective a week later and broke into his home in the middle of the night. He woke up ready to defend his family, but they had guns on his parents and his sister by the time he made it into the main room of the house. They told him he could try to stop them, but his family would be dead before he got the chance. Or he could work for them to pay off a debt. And as they were taking advantage of a 14 year old who wasn't even related to the man who owed them money, they even offered to pay him for his services.
He had no choice but to accept, so he packed his things and went with them. Despite the hostile way the relationship started, Piotr figured that the best way to keep them happy was to do what he was told, like always. He took the beatings to strengthen his body, he learned how to move and fight like they taught him. He even learned how to use a gun. For months he underwent training until they felt he wouldn't just be a clumsy kid with super powers. Then they finally let him loose against their enemies. He worked as an enforcer mostly, breaking bones and bodies if people didn't pay on time, or demolishing buildings for people who refused to pay protection.
But really did whatever they could think of for an invulnerable boy with super strength. Once he was even sent down to the docks and ordered to sink a tanker that belonged to a businessman who'd insulted Boris by refusing to do business with him, yet doing business in Russia with another supplier. That was the first night he killed anyone, and by the time the ship sunk to the bottom of the bay, he had a body count higher than most murderers. There was no evidence of him ever being there as he left no witnesses, and when it was reported on the news all they could say was that it seemed like a natural disaster had run through the place.
He was paid a large amount of money after that and sent home after Boris told him that the debt had been paid. He realized how much money he could make though and continued to work for the Mafia, leaving for a few weeks, then coming home with a briefcase full of cash. His parents hated his new job, but the money helped them and the others of the Collective a lot, so they didn't stop him even though they wanted to. By the time he was sixteen, he was the top enforcer for the Oligarch Mafia and his name was feared as well as respected. When people heard "The Colossus" was coming, they quickly paid their debts; often times with interest. And then one day Big Boris was killed. A sniper bullet punched a hole in him during a meeting with some of the other families in the middle of Moscow of all places.
No one knew who did it, but the shot came from an impossible angle so people figured someone had hired a mutant to take down the man with his own mutant. Despite Piotr's continued efficiency, Boris' replacement, a man named Ivenkov had a deep seeded hatred for mutants. Hatred to the point that not only was having a mutant as one of his top enforcers unacceptable, but he would rather kill the boy for corrupting the mafia and making the men weak and dependent on his powers. He'd been in the Mafia for three years though and had been nothing but loyal, so Piotr had many friends who genuinely cared for him. They smuggled him back home in secret, but couldn't arrange safe transport out of the country without Ivenkov finding out. Thankfully Charles Xavier had been monitoring Piotr.
His mutant signature had been popping up not only all over Russia, but around the world as well. And everywhere that signature popped up, large amounts of destruction followed. The Professor had gotten intrigued and as Piotr hastily packed his belongings with his family, a black jet descended from the sky and landed on the farm.
Piotr busted down the front door of his home, ready to defend his family to the death when a man in a wheelchair rolled down the ramp and told him to be calm. He explained that he was there to help, and told Piotr and his family who he was. They told their side of things, and he offered his assistance. It didn't take long for him to find Ivenkov's mind and change a few things around in it. He assured them the kill order on Piotr had been cancelled, and to prove it Ivenkov called Piotr personally and apologized for his behavior, as well as granting him a full and clean departure from the Mafia.
After that, Xavier extended the offer to come to his school, learn more about his powers and actually help people instead of hurting them. It was hard to leave his family, but they all figured it was for the best, and he could go home to visit whenever he wanted so they weren't truly that far away. All he asked for before he left was a day or two to repair the damage he'd caused to his home. When it was complete, he packed his things and left for America, a seventeen year old boy who'd experienced more than most twice his age.