My future earth roleplay idea

Started by playfullchick76, October 10, 2008, 12:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is an idea ive tried in the old roleplay rooms, but coudlnt find the right players. i got the idea from the voyager episode dragons teeth, and from titan ae.

It goes like this.. Earth became one of the most powerfull planets in the galaxy, technology wise, brought in races to trade with, took them in as allies and they grew prosperous. An alien race from the far reaches of the galaxy grew jealous, and threatened by Earths growing influence and technology, started a crusade to invade earth and take its technology for themselves.

We held them back at first, but their greater numbers soon wore us down. Our allies were either destroyed or melted away, leaving us all alone. In a last ditch bid to save humanity, 5000 humans were chosen to hide from the coming invasion in cryopods in hidden levels under the old norad mountain military complex. Any entrances were hidden and coded to admit only humans.

it contained ship and vehicle bays, living areas, supply rooms, weapon stores and information storage. Their attack on earth was quick and co ordinated. Our ships self destructed rather than be captured, and nuclear weapons were set off over our cities to deny them to the invading aliens.

3000 years passed, our most promising and destructive technology was contained only in the hidden bases databanks, out of reach of the invaders. They took no prisoners, but many managed to escape and seek sanctuary on the worlds of our allies, those that chose to take the risk. Humanity didnt die out, and flourished on hidden worlds. after 3000 years, the race that invaded earth fell into decline by interclan fighting and a disease outbreak that hit only them.

They left earth, allowing the descendants of those that managed to escape to return to earth at last. Exploratory teams would try to find traces of earths tech, to truly rule their world. One such team would search the norad mountain complex and gain access to the hidden levels, including the cryopod level. After so long, only my pod would be working.

I would have been a pilot, and daughter of one of the 5 member council.

If this appeals, let me know who you want to play

Randilin

It sounds interesting.  I assume your thinking some type of free form game no systems.  You didn't include any coding on content, do you want to send me a PM and we could discuss the details.
---------------
Randilin
O/o - Randilin the director's cut

playfullchick76

its usually freeform, ive never played  a system one, its usually one on one. As for coding, elaborate. I just think up an idea, post in and see who replies.