Looking to Worldbuild [F BON/NON]

Started by Dave, January 23, 2015, 12:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Lately I've been looking to manage larger scale roleplays, ones that feature a wide variety of characters to play with. In these scenarios, the plot would revolve around your character, and I would provide the role of whatever lucky guy(s) stumble upon you this time. Looking to really establish a setting and create interesting plotlines and long term development in these roleplays. You're also free to play more than one character as well, and if any of these catch your eye or inspire you let me know!

The Apocalypse
This story will follow the tail of a young woman in a dark future, trying to survive the dangers and terrors of a nuclear wasteland. In addition to finding basic food, water, and shelter, bands of hungry raiders and worse roam the countryside, looking for things to steal and beautiful things to enslave and have their way with. Surviving in this bleak future is harsh and demanding, and your character must do whatever it takes to continue on. Of course, it doesn't hurt that you secretly love being held down and fucked.

Cursed and cock-hungry
One day, your character wakes up to find herself magically cursed, and is bestowed an insatiable lust towards anyone who says her name aloud. Anyone. And that ache cannot subside until you get that man inside any one of your holes, and you feel his cum on or inside you. While in this state you are practically helpless to this person and will do almost anything told, even if you know it's not a good idea. Eventually, some people discover how to use this secret, and begin to manipulate you for their twisted desires.

The Kingdom of Abanesh
The daughter of a noble house, you have been sent away to the far away kingdom of Abanesh, to serve as a servant to the young handsome prince, and heir to the throne. Upon arriving however, you discover this land and this kingdom to be filled with men with perverse desires, particularly this prince that your family and kingdom expects you to serve.

Astrofig

Miroque

like wise, the Apocalypse is the most appealing, but all three have merits.

I would like to join with you on any of the three.