You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:43:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 1x1 Request  (Read 234 times)

Offline HyuneysickleTopic starter

1x1 Request
« on: January 19, 2015, 08:49:41 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm Hyuneysickle.

I'm new to the site but not new to role playing, still I hope for a bit of patience as I don't know how navigate very well. I would love to plot with someone for a one on one rp, anywhere from semi para to para. I like fantasy and medieval genres, plus anything supernatural is always welcome. I would much prefer to do a MxM or FxF roleplay, but if the plot we work out is interesting enough a MxF roleplay might interest me as well. A few rough starter ideas; the classic prince and pauper story with the added twist that both are males or females, or maybe just a classic fantasy quest story! Anyone interested feel free to reply and aid love to talk to you!

Offline cookierulz127

Re: 1x1 Request
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 06:47:07 PM »
Hi I'm new to this sight but not role-playing and I would love to do one with you I'm really interested in doing and FxF relationship seeing I haven't done one of those in a while.