Fill my Cravings?

Started by Saiyuri, January 19, 2015, 03:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

Greetings Elliquiy!
It's Sai again!

So I've had a couple of ideas kicking around in my head for a while now and was wondering if anyone would like to play with me?  ;)

One is based off the Legend of Korra that would include on OC I've been working on and Mako.
Basically my character would have been a normal girl who always had an interest in air nomad culture. After harmonic convergence she awakes one day to find she has become an air bender! Excited with this dream come true she heads to neighboring Republic City to seek guidance and training from the only air benders she knows of. During her travels into the big city though this country girl runs into a bit of trouble. That's where Mako comes in. Mako, a new officer on the beat, sees a girl being circled by a well known gang in the cities under belly. When he goes to assist her, he and the other baddies are all surprisingly blown back by a gust of air. When he comes to he sees the girl standing over him, trying to wake him and apologize. Thus the story ensues from there

The next two ideas are based off of Young Justice
I have two different ideas for this one but would like to play an OC opposite Superboy or Dick

The first idea is a girl enters the city on a mission to infiltrate the new YJ ranks. She appears to be normal and is skilled in hand to hand combat. Little do they know she is from the dark clan that formerly trained the young up and rising Batman. I'm still a bit hazy on the details for this one and would like to discuss it further with a partner. But I would be very interested to play with someone as Dick.

The second idea is the YJ group stumbles upon a cave with a large crystal inside. The crystal has various chains coming from it that are stuck to the ground and bound by magic. With the help of Zatanna the spell is broken, along with the chains and crystals. As the dust clears a girl emerges from the wreckage, pulling various chained restraints off her person. The team, obviously weary of this newcomer, apprehends her and takes her back to the base for questioning. My idea is that she would be a dragon in human form that was chained there for "the safety of humanity". I foresee pairing up with Superboy in this game but am always open to suggestion for other pairings

If you find any of these interesting and would like to talk more about them please send me a PM!

Hope to hear from you soon!  ;)
~Sai