Just an Idea... (Mul)

Started by Harmoneigh, October 10, 2008, 12:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harmoneigh

Hi, Thanks for stopping by to read my idea. :)

Just Friends (Van)
Jane and Joe have been best friends for as long as they can remember.  He/She begins to have feeling for the other, but is unsure if the feeling will be returned.  I want this story to not just be about the sex, there will be sex of course there always is, but I want it to be about the feelings,  and the relationship.  Basically I just want a good old fashion love story. 

Dangerous Love (Und)
Jane and Joe work at the same bar, she is a quite shy waitress, he is the lead singer for the house band.  He has a dangerous edge to him that warns Jane to keep away, but she is still drawn to him. He is rude and crude and rough around the edges, but he has his own code of honor that he lives strictly by.  Jane knows that there is more to Joe than what he lets on and is determined to make a place for her in his life.The rumors about the murders, and drug deals that he has been involved with are twisted to hide the fact that he is really on the good guys side.  He didn't want Jane to love him, didn't want anyone else to have to worry about but somehow she wormed her way inside. 

These are just rough ideas that I think could be fleshed out to make really great stories, so if you think one might interest you shoot me a PM or reply here.  Hope to hear from you soon.