The Innocent, female looking for male

Started by Rahzilla, January 15, 2015, 07:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahzilla

PLEASE PM ME INSTEAD OF RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD! THANK YOU!

Okay, so I'm basing this idea off a picture I found on deviantart And it is here:

I will be playing the female in the story. I hope to play a human while my partner would be the demon in the picture. I was hoping to develop a deeper backstory, but here are a couple ideas I have floating around. The first option is what I would really love to play out, and the others are options I'd also consider.

1. A demon falls in love with a human but since they are in different realms, they can never be. That is, until he finds a way to cross the realms and bring her back with him. However, she isn't so willing. So, he kidnaps her.

2. Your character finds a human girl wandering around, lost. She urges him that she is in danger before passing out from exhaustion. He decides to take her back to his castle and figure out what she was talking about when she wakes up. (could lead into a deeply planned adventure story.)

3. What do you think should happen? If you have another idea that you think I might be interested in, shoot me a PM
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)