You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 11:20:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sailor Moon Serenity/Endymion RP (M seeking F) (Updated)  (Read 185 times)

Offline DimirTopic starter

Sailor Moon Serenity/Endymion RP (M seeking F) (Updated)
« on: January 14, 2015, 04:55:08 PM »
Hi there everyone. I'm here to present a Sailor Moon mature themed roleplay involving Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion. Here is my edited summary of what I would wish for the roleplay to be about.

The end of the manga has happened, Guardian Cosmos has appeared in the Galaxy Cauldron after the defeat of Chaos and sends the Sailor Senshi back to their everyday normal lives. Mamoru Chiba then proposes to Usagi Tsukino and ends up having sex with her, as a result, Usagi becomes pregnant with Chibiusa. Crystal Tokyo starts it's construction and Usagi and Mamoru get married. Usagi then gives birth to Chibiusa and the people of the planet stop aging due to the Silver Crystal. The rest follows the romance of Neo-Queen Serenity and Endymion from mainly the palace of Crystal Tokyo.

O/O Thread:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 11:04:47 AM by Dimir »

Re: Sailor Moon Serenity/Endymion RP (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 03:17:34 PM »
Awhile back ago I started this RP with someone but she had college to deal with so she had to part ways with the RP. Now my muse is seriously wanting to try this again so if anyone is interested then PM me. ^^

Re: Sailor Moon Serenity/Endymion RP (M seeking F) (Updated)
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 11:07:59 AM »
The plotline for the roleplay has been re-updated with more detail and specifics from the last parts of the Sailor Moon manga to whatever my future roleplaying partner and I decide to add on to it. Also linked my O/O thread.