You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:19:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [M for F, bdsm/bondage heavy] A Captive From Heaven or Hell  (Read 328 times)

Offline Mister Magic ManTopic starter

[M for F, bdsm/bondage heavy] A Captive From Heaven or Hell
« on: January 12, 2015, 11:47:10 PM »
Important RP content requirements are at the top, and concept follows.

This RP will be somewhat plot-light. It definitely needs a story, but I am seeking something relatively simple or straightforward. There's some room to discuss, but my main goal is bound and gagged ladies.

On that note, the bondage and bdsm elements of the story are something I'd like to be a major focus. The main female lead I'd like to be a restrained captive more than half the time. I'm looking for a sexy RP about a captive supernatural woman being dominated, with some story on the side. My O/Os summarize most of my kinks but "tied up ladies" is a good summary. I am imagining it either starting consensual or going from non-con to con. A big focus is the relationship between the two characters.

A last note. I'd prefer a female partner in this case; I am ordinarily not bothered by the gender of my partners at all, but for this idea, I would prefer a female partner.

And now the concept.

I recently read Good Intentions by Elliot Kay. It's an okay book, I had my hangups, but the premise caught my kinky eye. A young man who stumbles into a supernatural situation and ends up with a succubus and an angel bound to him. The novel implied a bit of possible power play between his new servants and their new master, but never really delivered, despite the truly ridiculous amount of sex in the book.

That's what I'd like to explore. A young, ordinary man utterly disconnected from any supernatural elements stumbles into some wicked or otherwise untoward situation and ends up rescuing an angel or a succubus from some enslavement. In the process, though, he ends up with her bound to his will, instead.

That's about as far as it goes, and there's any number of ways we could explore it. I'm open to developing all sorts of story ideas, but the big goal would be developing a relationship between his captive and himself, as he learns to live with his new complication.

Also, a good bit of D/s and bondage play. I'd like there, at the start at least, to be some real tension between the two. The captive struggling against her leash, seeing where the boundaries are, the young ma trying to figure it out to avoid being murdered or what have you. I want to see how his life gets awkward and complicated, at least to a degree, because of it, and how he/they deal with that.

If you are at all interested in a story like that, please feel free to PM me. I'm very willing to develop the idea in a couple of ways, so long as the core stuff I've listed above is met. Posting speed I would like to normalize around 3 times a week at most. Like to pace myself.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 03:24:31 PM by Mister Magic Man »

Offline Mister Magic ManTopic starter

Re: [M for F, bdsm/bondage heavy] A Captive From Heaven or Hell
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 03:25:53 PM »
Updated: seeking a partner for the idea above.