You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 09:58:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cryptic Tentatively Seeking Stories (F for either or)  (Read 1467 times)

Offline CrypticSayingsTopic starter

• Kiss me one more time, and please don't stop.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I never knew passion, until there was you.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Cryptic Tentatively Seeking Stories (F for either or)
« on: January 12, 2015, 07:37:59 PM »
My kinks are various and many though I do have a few that really gets me going on several different levels. I do love romantic stories don't get me wrong, boy meets girl, fall in love... so on and so forth.. those are fine, but they are a dime a dozen so the story will eventually die out in my book.

But if you really want to get my attention... Challenge my characters, I love control.. to lose it, to gain it over another. I am a switch, a true switch, which means.. I am both dominant and submissive. I find that if people really get into the whole power control struggle between one another, they eventually allow themselves to lose total control over themselves. This is my total on! That lose of control over the situation. Shrugs.

ONS:

BDSM- I love these types of stories. It isn't always pain... it's once again, about control. Are you man/woman enough to control your partner? Or is your partner going to eventually control you? The only hard limit I have on this is blood play (Unless we are doing a horror type of story) Branding is also a no.

Romance- As stated, I do love playing these stories but please add a twist to allow the story to continue onwards!

Foreplay/teasing
- Is a must in my book, it goes back to the whole control thing I love.

Oral- Both the giving and receiving, though I do clasify this into the foreplay/teasing area.

Multiple partners- Doesn't matter how many I am willing to try it, even if you want to play multiple that is fine by me as well.

Offs:

Vore, Gore (Unless in a horror story), one liners.

Genres:

Light Fantasy- This is as much fantasy I will tolerate, I am not a huge fan of fantasy except when I am reading certain authors. Supernatural is fine, weres, vampires and so on. Gorean is a favorite to write as well though that kinda files under BDSM in a fashion.

Historical- I love playing anything historical; Roman, Greek, Medieval, Roaring 20's.

Modern- The same, I love it, but I want something dark with it, murder, mayhem, mystery.

Science Fiction- Love both soft core (Mechs, cyborgs) and hard core (space travel, aliens)

Steam Punk- I am curious on this, haven't had much of a chance to play it! But I want to try!

Horror- Another love, want me to be the bad girl, oh count me in! But expect me to be mean, cruel and down right nasty! (I am actually a very nice person though so don't be too scared of me)

What I expect, and what you can expect from myself:

Respect- It's as simple as that, respect me and I'll respect you. The whole golden rule of course.

Creativity- This is another must, be creative, be descriptive I crave this, paint me a picture in words of the world we are creating, make me want to close my eyes and see this world, to see your character in all it's glorious wonder. TAKE ME THERE! Expect the same from me, some of my posts may be short, only because if it's a conversation between the two of them, not much else is needed to be said. Though please, give me something to play off of as well, don't give me paragraphs upon paragraphs of what your character looks like, or a whole bunch of needless adjectives to tell me how built/pretty they are with each post. It's not needed. Tell me what they are feeling, what they are doing in reaction to my own person. Expect the same from me again. I want to dive into my characters psyche and show you what they are feeling.  Though with creativity comes another off for myself. I don't play cannon... (Playing off of movies, shows) I don't know the script writers, I don't know what they were thinking. Though if there is something you were wanting to base the play off of, I am more than willing to try it out. Oh yes, even though I don't put a limit on paragraphs, I do want at least 3-4 paragraphs, so I have something to play off of, and you can of course always expect the same from myself.

I do have a few ideas though running through my head, which is rather strange for me, usually I am more of the type of person fishing for ideas and plots from other people, but... amazingly enough the muse is demanding a few new things.

Right now, yes I am tentatively seeking stories, one or two more at most. My posting is irregular because I am A) Full time parent, B) Full time worker and C) A full time student. So yes my plate is a bit full, but I will always keep in touch with my partners if something is coming up or apologize profusely for my lack of activity on the site or story at hand. Hence why I am only accepting a few roleplays.

Also, even though it says FxM it doesn't mean male players need only apply. It's more of the pairing I am looking for the characters. I don't care what your gender is behind the words, if the idea speaks to you, don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

What I'm actively seeking:

Sins of the Father (MxF)   [size=20]
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I am seeking something a bit more vanilla, nothing heavy on the BDSM scene, non con, and such at the moment. I am wanting a simple good ole fashioned romance. Though I am also seeking something a bit more plot heavy than smut with that romance, I am wanting the build up, that tension between the two parties until it cannot take anymore.

The idea I have in mind at this moment is yes, a bit taboo, and perhaps a bit over done. Though I think the pairing might be rather interesting, because of the fact it deals so much with what is right and wrong. Is it wrong to love someone? Is it right to trust your heart even more than your head, or your duties in this instance? That's right, I am searching for a Priest and Parishioner type of story.

The idea I am having is my character perhaps runs a soup kitchen, or works at one at least. She is an artist, a fairly good one either sketching or tattooing. Her body has become her own canvas of sorts. Now, how your character enters, would be completely up to you of course, would he be coming in from another church to help out with the cause? Perhaps he is simply searching out ideas of how to get the church more involved with the community?

Now I am not one to over discuss plots in what is to happen, but since this is a romance type of story, of course the characters would grow closer, perhaps fall in love, causing a strife within the Father about what is right and wrong. Does he succumb to the temptation of the woman? Does he follow his duties and try to keep away from her, away from sin? What is the right thing to do? I want to explore those ideas, those areas of the mind. I want that strife of falling in love with something forbidden and in a sense of the word, wrong.

That is all at the moment, though, I will be discovering some more plot bunnies as the time rolls along. Don't be afraid to ask me questions, and if interested, please, please PM me :D

« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 08:30:44 PM by CrypticSayings »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cryptic Tentatively Seeking Stories (F for either or)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 06:53:16 PM »
I Will Love You Until The End Of Time (MxF, FxF, MxM)

Again, a more plot heavy story in my mind. Taking place in a span of time periods, what if you met your soul mate. Meeting them again in different lives. Something happening before that love could be expressed, before it was cruelly taken away from you.

Now as stated, this story can cross a mulitude of time periods, from ancient Egypt, Greek or Roman, Medieval, all the way into the future.

There are so many ways a this can be played, and am willing to iron out a bit more of the details if there is anyone interested in this concept. We can start at the future with the pair meeting, and then flashing back to one of the fore mentioned time periods. Souls trying to correct the mistakes of the past, will they ever really be together or will another tragedy happen that prevents them from completing the cycle?

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 06:18:36 PM »
Coughs to cover the bump

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 07:53:13 PM »
The plot bunnies have been breeding again, must set them free before they over run my mind.

The Taste of Pomegranates

A young woman has been cursed since her 16th birthday knowing when she is going to die. The numbers on her wrist never let her forget, counting down the days that she has left. So in a desperate plea, she seeks out a conference with Hades, to make a deal to extend her life.

There are several ways that this story can go, along the lines that yes he agrees, though she has to complete several tasks in order to become a minor goddess, and serve him within the realms of the underworld.

He doesn't answer outright, but becomes a human for the remaining time she has left, to show her love, so she may die peacefully.

Then again, instead of becoming human, why not let her live within her dreams... a whole new life within dreamland. Giving her the ability to live a long and happy life within her sleep. Never knowing which is real, or which is a dream.

A Deal for the Devil

What if instead Lucifer inciting a rebellion within heaven to take over God's position, he had actually fallen in love with a mortal woman? Banished because he loved her more than he love God? Choosing instead to tear off his wings to become a man, and spend all his life with her instead?

God becomes jealous and curses their love, for each lifetime, if they meet and she falls in love with him, their first kiss kills her. Hundreds of lifetimes brings us to now, she is born again, he can feel it, though God comes to him and speaks of a deal. One more lifetime... her soul is on the line, unless Lucifer drops this ridiculous notation of loving a mortal and goes back to loving him, her soul will finally find peace. If he refuses, then God will grant one last life to the woman, to be lived with Lucifer in love and no more interfering. Though... She will not be reborn, instead, her soul will be gone, destroyed, and Lucifer, will be forced to walk the earth until Judgement Day.

Oh, if we choose to play the role of him choosing God, of course, God will be a woman.

You Will Be Mine

She is a spoiled little rich kid, getting everything her heart desires, of course, she has a dark side as well, sex and drugs, but as far as her father knows, she's his sweet little angel. He's been watching her for years now... knowing her dark little secrets, but, she keeps refusing him, so a plan has come together.

He's integrated himself into the family business, into the family itself. To the point he's her father's most trusted companion, friend, and now.. with the evidence in hand, his sole heir to the family. Unless, she agrees to his terms. To be his utterly and completely, his toy... his slave.

Again, these are just basic outlines of the plots. Everything else can be hashed out to where both of us can have the utmost enjoyment of the characters.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 06:34:41 PM »
Monthly Bump and Clean up.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 09:10:55 PM »
After a bit of time, am up and willing to bump it again. Cheers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 01:30:58 AM »
After some time to get life in order, going ahead and giving it a small bump

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 08:31:42 PM »
Once more life is calming a bit so giving another bump

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 10:33:44 AM »
Giving it a small bump am open for one story so might be a bit picky so forgive me if I don't take everyone thanks