My kinks are various and many though I do have a few that really gets me going on several different levels. I do love romantic stories don't get me wrong, boy meets girl, fall in love... so on and so forth.. those are fine, but they are a dime a dozen so the story will eventually die out in my book.
But if you really want to get my attention... Challenge my characters, I love control.. to lose it, to gain it over another. I am a switch, a true switch, which means.. I am both dominant and submissive. I find that if people really get into the whole power control struggle between one another, they eventually allow themselves to lose total control over themselves. This is my total on! That lose of control over the situation. Shrugs.
- I love these types of stories. It isn't always pain... it's once again, about control. Are you man/woman enough to control your partner? Or is your partner going to eventually control you? The only hard limit I have on this is blood play (Unless we are doing a horror type of story) Branding is also a no.Romance
- As stated, I do love playing these stories but please add a twist to allow the story to continue onwards!
- Is a must in my book, it goes back to the whole control thing I love.Oral
- Both the giving and receiving, though I do clasify this into the foreplay/teasing area.Multiple partners
- Doesn't matter how many I am willing to try it, even if you want to play multiple that is fine by me as well.
, Gore (Unless in a horror story), one liners.Genres:Light Fantasy
- This is as much fantasy I will tolerate, I am not a huge fan of fantasy except when I am reading certain authors. Supernatural is fine, weres, vampires and so on. Gorean is a favorite to write as well though that kinda files under BDSM in a fashion.Historical
- I love playing anything historical; Roman, Greek, Medieval, Roaring 20's.Modern
- The same, I love it, but I want something dark with it, murder, mayhem, mystery.Science Fiction
- Love both soft core (Mechs, cyborgs) and hard core (space travel, aliens)Steam Punk
- I am curious on this, haven't had much of a chance to play it! But I want to try!Horror
- Another love, want me to be the bad girl, oh count me in! But expect me to be mean, cruel and down right nasty! (I am actually a very nice person though so don't be too scared of me)What I expect, and what you can expect from myself:
- It's as simple as that, respect me and I'll respect you. The whole golden rule of course.Creativity
- This is another must, be creative, be descriptive I crave this, paint me a picture in words of the world we are creating, make me want to close my eyes and see this world, to see your character in all it's glorious wonder. TAKE ME THERE! Expect the same from me, some of my posts may be short, only because if it's a conversation between the two of them, not much else is needed to be said. Though please, give me something to play off of as well, don't give me paragraphs upon paragraphs of what your character looks like, or a whole bunch of needless adjectives to tell me how built/pretty they are with each post. It's not needed. Tell me what they are feeling, what they are doing in reaction to my own person. Expect the same from me again. I want to dive into my characters psyche and show you what they are feeling. Though with creativity comes another off for myself. I don't play cannon... (Playing off of movies, shows) I don't know the script writers, I don't know what they were thinking. Though if there is something you were wanting to base the play off of, I am more than willing to try it out. Oh yes, even though I don't put a limit on paragraphs, I do want at least 3-4 paragraphs, so I have something to play off of, and you can of course always expect the same from myself.
I do have a few ideas though running through my head, which is rather strange for me, usually I am more of the type of person fishing for ideas and plots from other people, but... amazingly enough the muse is demanding a few new things.
Right now, yes I am tentatively seeking stories, one or two more at most. My posting is irregular because I am A) Full time parent, B) Full time worker and C) A full time student. So yes my plate is a bit full, but I will always keep in touch with my partners if something is coming up or apologize profusely for my lack of activity on the site or story at hand. Hence why I am only accepting a few roleplays.
Also, even though it says FxM it doesn't mean male players need only apply. It's more of the pairing I am looking for the characters. I don't care what your gender is behind the words, if the idea speaks to you, don't hesitate to contact me via PM. What I'm actively seeking: Sins of the Father (MxF) [size=20]
I am seeking something a bit more vanilla, nothing heavy on the BDSM scene, non con, and such at the moment. I am wanting a simple good ole fashioned romance. Though I am also seeking something a bit more plot heavy than smut with that romance, I am wanting the build up, that tension between the two parties until it cannot take anymore.
The idea I have in mind at this moment is yes, a bit taboo, and perhaps a bit over done. Though I think the pairing might be rather interesting, because of the fact it deals so much with what is right and wrong. Is it wrong to love someone? Is it right to trust your heart even more than your head, or your duties in this instance? That's right, I am searching for a Priest and Parishioner type of story.
The idea I am having is my character perhaps runs a soup kitchen, or works at one at least. She is an artist, a fairly good one either sketching or tattooing. Her body has become her own canvas of sorts. Now, how your character enters, would be completely up to you of course, would he be coming in from another church to help out with the cause? Perhaps he is simply searching out ideas of how to get the church more involved with the community?
Now I am not one to over discuss plots in what is to happen, but since this is a romance type of story, of course the characters would grow closer, perhaps fall in love, causing a strife within the Father about what is right and wrong. Does he succumb to the temptation of the woman? Does he follow his duties and try to keep away from her, away from sin? What is the right thing to do? I want to explore those ideas, those areas of the mind. I want that strife of falling in love with something forbidden and in a sense of the word, wrong.
That is all at the moment, though, I will be discovering some more plot bunnies as the time rolls along. Don't be afraid to ask me questions, and if interested, please, please PM me