You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 01:38:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for an Alistair (DAO) story  (Read 112 times)

Offline Jarod1Topic starter

Looking for an Alistair (DAO) story
« on: January 09, 2015, 12:43:05 AM »
Dragon Age Origins It was supposed to have been my wedding day. Although it was a wedding  I hadn't wanted, what happened that day could only be called fate. The Maker was apparently not without a sense of irony. Vaughn Orien, the Arl of Denerim's son along with some of his "noble friends" came and tore the day asunder, kidnapping several of the women from the alienage and taking them back to the Earls estate.

My cousin Shianni was raped, a fate that may well have fallen on me as well if not for the timely arrival of my cousin Soris, who risked a lot of trouble to come and rescue us.  Between the two of us we were able to rescue the other women and escape the Estate, returning foolishly to the Alienage. The city guard arriving on our heels. I would have been arrested if not for the intervention of Duncan the leader of the the Grey Wardens in Fereldan. Thus I became a Grey Warden, and ironically surrounded by humans. Many of them condescending, the one exception being the junior member of the order a man named Alistair, a human unlike any I had ever met before.

I am looking for someone to play Alistair while I will be playing Kallian Tabris. I am looking to play out their journey together against the Blight. While the overall story will follow the events of Origins I am looking to play it out a bit grittier than even the game.