You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:48:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The MILFS of Cougar Street (Second attempt)  (Read 2665 times)

Offline Uebelator

Re: The MILFS of Cougar Street (Second attempt)
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2015, 11:49:53 AM »
I sure like the idea. Wouldnt mind being the mom. And maybe when she gets really drunk and horny... ;)

Offline Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2015, 12:17:45 PM »
I think that if you look back through the thread, you'll see that NileGoddess has ruled that incest, and the children of MILFs are not appropriate to the proposed setting. It's a story about older women, the parent of grown children, and the teenage to early 20's young men that they take as lovers in the nearby neighborhoods.

WWhile I personally don't have a problem with incest, I think that it's not a subject that she wants to explore in this story.

Offline Uebelator

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2015, 12:24:57 PM »
Oh Im sorry. No problem at all.

Offline fezesarecool

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2015, 12:41:45 PM »
Alright, that's completely fine. I'll have my character sheet up today or tomorrow

Offline Uebelator

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2015, 02:11:45 PM »
Name: Amanda Petterson
Husband/Career: Lawrence Petterson, CEO of Petterson Insurance Inc.
Upkeep: A little botox and breast implants.
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, Likes rough play, Strong men
Secret Fetishes: Risky places, roleplays, bondage, humiliation, being used as a dress up doll
Appearance: Amanda is a small woman with great curves and long legs. She has long blonde hair and big green eyes. She has had her body madea few times, but it turned out quite good and makes her look like she´s in her late 30s. She likes to wear revealing dresses, that show a lot of her legs and her full firm fake tits. Even though she has given birth to her daughter Sammy, who is 19 now and in college, she looks as fit and firm as ever, due to her constant training. She loves to run and swim and pilates.
Personality: Even though she acts quite shy and a bit naive when her husband is around, she is indeed a really kinky bitch. She loves to flirt and plays out her little-girl charm a lot. Once she has taken hold of what she wants, she usually gets as much of it as she needs. Amanda has caught her husband cheating a few times, but she doesnt actually care. Its more of a free ticket for her to have some fun too and as long as he brings home the money she´s fine with it.
Shes not afraid of being replaced with a younger woman, because Larry just loves to play the head of the family too much, cutting the turkey on thanksgiving and stuff like that and it would be too much of a loss of face in front of his customers and friends, if he gave that up.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 01:29:40 PM by Uebelator »

Offline fezesarecool

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2015, 02:34:34 PM »
Name: Daniel Smith
Studies/Part-time Job: Studies at the local university studying biology. Is a second year student there and has been doing pretty well, despite his status as more of a joker and party goer. Doesn't really need to work yet as he is an only child, relying on his parents money.
Sexual Preferences: Straight and more towards the submissive side.
Secret Fetishes:Loves a woman who can show sudden flashes of dominance over him, maybe she'll even work him down to be fully dominant. Any sort of public sex, the risk of getting caught, slight foot fetish. Pretty much open to anything.
Appearance: With a slim and toned body from the sports that he plays at his university, Dan is a good looking guy. Rocking the messily styled hair and beard that he looks after properly, despite the messy look. His smile always shows his dimples that normally work in his favour for most situation. No tattoos or piercings at all. Mostly trimmed hair throughout his body after you get past his neck.
Personality: Since a young age, Dan had always lived nearby the cougar street, and from his interactions with girls that had parents there and other neighbors he knew exactly what those women where like. From a wealth business owner family a stay at home mother, he was always warned about the Cougars, but how much harm could they be? It seemed like more of a challenge for him. He is mostly a joker, loving to flirt with anyone he gets the chance to, not often falling back to his less dominant side to much later into knowing someone. He doesn't show any signs of being spoiled despite the fact that he pretty much gets everything he wants given to him.

Offline NileGoddessTopic starter

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2015, 09:53:59 PM »
Hi there. I'd be interested in playing as a MILF (and calling dibs for whenever a spot is free for playing a young girl). May I submit my character later ?

Yes, please do. I can't guarantee that the younger girl spots will ever open, though, so just bear that in mind.

Once she has taken hold of what she wants, she usually stays in control, even though she likes to be submissive.

Uebelator, I'll ask that you pick a sexual preference (dominant/submissive) and stick with it. Everything points to her being and playing a submissive woman who likes rough sex, but then this sentence turns around and says 'but she's always in control'. Alternatively, flesh her out more as a switch, but her profile makes her seem more submissive than anything else.

From a wealth business owner family a stay at home mother, he was always warned about the Cougars, but how much harm could they be? It seemed like more of a challenge for him. He is mostly a joker, loving to flirt with anyone he gets the chance to, not often falling back to his less dominant side to much later into knowing someone.

fez, a similar request. You detail that he leans towards submissive behavior, but considering older women to be a 'challenge' and not falling back to his submissive side indicate otherwise.

Offline Uebelator

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2015, 02:14:20 AM »
Edited it and hope its better now.
I wanted to say that she likes to be submissive and treated roughly in bed, but its always on her terms, because she wants it like that.

Online la dame en noir

• A resident pansexual woman. That weird black girl. The Cosplayer and the Loud Mouth.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "Shepard-Commander" - Legion ME2
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2015, 02:23:36 AM »
I've never played a cougar before... >.>

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2015, 11:49:14 AM »
I've never played a cougar before... >.>

If it's something you're interested in, by all means submit a profile. But just be sure that it's something you want to actively try or are interested in. The milf characters are extremely important to get right. I have a few models and photos if you are looking for inspiration or what a Cougar milf should look like.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 11:53:34 AM by NileGoddess »

Offline Blinkin

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2015, 12:37:11 PM »
I could be mistaken, but isn't Alison's picture a brunette Kim Baysinger? (Blind Date w/ Bruce Wilis)

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2015, 01:40:02 PM »
Blinkin, no, I mentioned that Gina Rae Michaels, an older fetish model. I'm not sure if the previous attempt had a character with a Baysinger pic.

Offline Blinkin

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2015, 02:41:17 PM »
Ok, as long as she's brunette and at least cute, I'll be happy. I can't see her so it doesn't really effect me.

Offline rpguy37

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2015, 07:53:12 AM »
Still looking for male characters?

Offline Blinkin

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2015, 09:33:30 AM »
Updated Alison's history. It took some searching to find it.

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2015, 11:52:46 AM »
Still looking for male characters?

I won't turn down characters yet, but we only have 2 milfs so far.

Offline Blinkin

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2015, 02:14:56 PM »
two very busy, potentially very happy MILFs. ;)

Offline Uebelator

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »
Well, Amanda isnt complaining. ;)

Offline neoextra1

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2015, 11:12:05 PM »
I'd love to be a part of this. I'll send the character info by the weekend ends.

Offline Dependent

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2015, 08:57:15 AM »
Edit: sorry for dropping this bomb out of the blue. In any case, let me know if I'm approved or not. I read the header post, but I want to check: is there a post frequency we're looking at? Yes I understand it's a group game and all, but I just want to check. Thanks! :)

Name: Francesca Duvoir
Husband/Career: Daniel Duvoir, City Government - Board of Education
Upkeep: Breast implants for the sake of perkiness.
Sexual Preferences: (I really, really, really hate E's understanding of dom/sub, but please mark Francesca down to as being assertive if not outright aggressive.)  She is bi curious, loves partners who explore new things, and risky behavior.  Francesca is game for anything except BDSM and toilet play of any kind.
Secret Fetishes: Virgins, inexperienced men, experienced women, voyeurism, public sex, seducing others, sexual encounters with people in a relationship. Breast play, giving oral, wants to try having more partners of any pairing.
Appearance: Rich and thick brunette hair, longer on the left side than right, embodies the hidden desire behind her locks. Francesca's second favorite - but possibly best used - assets are her translucent, olive eyes. They sit atop a beautifully rounded nose in sockets unencumbered by age, with adequate cheeks that show a hint of bone, but that she's not on the latest cheek diet. Slender and frail shoulders sit beneath a delicate, bronze neck and just above her primary weapon of choice; full and precious globes that catch any man's eye. They're enormous by nature, and firm by science. One could notice if one tried, but their mind is likely on something else..  Francesca does not work out enthusiastically.
Her torso is beautifully simple and narrow, allowing easy dress wearing but avoiding anything that's not a "one pack."  Instead, she takes light jogs and simply eats selectively.  The sun-teased skin continues down into a shapely bottom which is firm but moderate in size. Her tush crowns long legs which stretch beneath for what seems like a mile, bigger in the hips but slimming out at the thighs and narrowing at the knees to reveal strong calves from frequent heel wearing,prominent and smooth feet at the base of this bronze delight.

Francesca is 6'2.
Personality: Francesca is hardly the lifeline to any social event. She's often bored or otherwise uninterested in conversation, which makes her husband's business meetings (at the house) particularly unenthusiastic.  She will occupy her mind either anything else she so desires. Sometimes it is the other men present, sometimes women.  Sometimes it's the hand beneath the table, or reaching someone's attention with her long legs beneath the wood and drape.  This seductress picks her battles with ambition, reaching (and knowing when she will and won't get) what she wants. She will plant seeds only in the most worthy of "stocks", distrusting of how many issues can come with tempered, but unfertilized investments.
As such, it's not uncommon for the lady to, after an hour of appropriating a man's crotch beneath the table with her heel, to excuse herself for a break with a dash of lip gloss and, well.. Lip that can only send one possible message to her selection of wine for the evening.  On the note of wine, she does keep her collection, but she doesn't frequent any particularly. She will suffice with the easiest and most opportune choice of any given day.   When she's not tantalizing the earlobes of victims with her French accent (and tongue), she often reads. Erotic literature is her primary choice, but she's also an avid historian. Francesca finds herself fantasizing days of old and different cultures, imagining herself in them. 
When sinking teeth into neither text nor flesh, the lady "explores" on her own terms.  She is quiet and brooding, seductive and selective, possessive yet liberal. She'll walk down Cougar street and plot about anyone she sees. Her favorites are spry lads who can't stop staring, but she also has an affinity for the women who look at her and blush or give her a glance of jealousy, seeing such beauty that they themselves, with all the upkeep in the world, are unlikely to acquire.  And Francesca loves that part, knowing she can take her pick of the ocean of young men and women who shuffle through at a cyclic rate. She steals them away like a spider, biting and chewing until her victim is so numb they don't even want to move. Shameless, exploitative, and exploring, Francesca leaves her calling bites in so many places on the body that nobody would ever forget her number.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:25:49 AM by Dependent »

Offline neoextra1

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2015, 10:27:05 AM »

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:Sofia Jones
Measurements:37DD-28-39
Height:170 cm - 5 feet and 7 inches
Ethenicity:Latina
Husband/Career: Michael Jones (Rich Businessman. Married to hottie Sofia but too busy in her overseas assignments to come and even stay with her.)
Upkeep: All Natural
Sexual Preferences: Submissive. Bisexual but haven't been with many women before. She likes people who take control of her, call her names, bondage, humiliation, degradation etc.
Secret Fetishes: Bondage, Control, Someone calling her names, Using her as he/she please, Using her as ATM etc.
Appearance: She's 5'7" with a body to die for. Even without any enhancements, she's measuring 37DD and she doesn't mind showing off her cleavage. She knew about her sexuality and body since she was studying and well, she didn't have to study more due to that.
Personality:Got married at 27 after doing some modelling, she became a trophy wife to a rich man. After 3 years of marriage, divorced him. 5 years of spending time alone, she met Michael who himself was a playboy and could fulfill all her desires by giving her the support she needed. But well, she didn't know about his crazy for work nature and after a nice honeymoon, he left for a business opportunity. He barely came home every 6 months and that's how 2 years of marriage went. He was so much into expanding business that he kept on going for overseas assignments while the wife here was alone. Craving for some sex and well, her type of sex was where she was controlled. That's how she had liked him as he loved to control his girl. After her first divorce, she had slept with many people but well, no one could be of her liking that much. But then Michael came in his life and well, she was taken by him. She was craving for his control and sex but well, the way he was neglecting her for work was eating her. The last time he came back, he gifted her a house in Cougar Street which was a posh area and many businessmen lived there. He thought she'd be happy spending time with other businessmen's wives. But well, her physical needs were taking over her and it was only matter of time that the environment in the Cougar Street took her over and she opened doors for all in search.

She's hot, sexy and rich and she knows it. Being submissive with her nature, she doesn't act like she owns the world but well, she likes shopping and spending time with young and old both but controlling figures. She likes to wear expensive clothes and show off but she'd wear anything that her 'buddy' wants her to wear. No matter if it's cheap second hand clothes or stolen ones or clothes worn by a whore earlier. She loves her husband and sometimes feel guilty of what she's doing but well, she loses against her bodily needs. And her guilt reduces with every passing day.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 11:22:25 PM by neoextra1 »

Offline Uebelator

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2015, 11:14:34 AM »
Holy crap. Now Im hoping that some of you MILFs are open for some lesbian experimentations or a threesome. :)

Online Juggtacular

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2015, 11:16:48 AM »
How is the MILF to Young Man ratio? I'd like to drop a guy in here but I don't wanna crowd anybody.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:26:48 AM by Juggtacular »

Offline neoextra1

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2015, 11:40:26 AM »
Holy crap. Now Im hoping that some of you MILFs are open for some lesbian experimentations or a threesome. :)

Well, Sofia I mentioned there is BiSexual. :). And well, you can push anything on her and she'll happily accept it as long as it's not harming her husband's business.

Offline Dependent

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2015, 11:42:27 AM »

I'm up for both.. Particularly seeking the latter.  :)

How is the MILF to Young Man ratio? I'd like to drop a guy in here but I don't wanna crowd anybody.

To my awareness, I think it's almost evened out,  but a lot of interest still for young men. I'm not the GM of course, but I'd prefer a skewed ratio personally, with more men than women.