You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:19:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantasy Fun Times! (F looking for any)  (Read 514 times)

Offline Atlas DaylisTopic starter

Fantasy Fun Times! (F looking for any)
« on: January 08, 2015, 04:59:56 PM »
Atlas' Fantasy Fun Times!

Okay, better get this out of the way first: I am not used to doing fantasy rps, so I'm going to need help depending on how in depth we go.

Now that's out of the way, better start listing ideas!

Idea A:
Woman tries to be courted by the country's prince. Prince is disgusted, has her raped by his guards, and thrown out of the kingdom. The woman becomes a very talented and beautiful sorceress, and captures the prince, turns him into a princess, and rapes her with tentacles. To finish her off, the sorceress goes in as a futa and finishes the princess off. She then leaves her in a sex dungeon, where the sorceress and demons from any realm can come and fuck her.
(Idea A can be changed up however you want if some parts don't fit your comfort area)

Idea B:
The general idea of this is a guy wants to become a sorceror, but in his world, only women are sorcerors. And for a reason. When he attempts his first spell, his body becomes that of a womans! This can go in any direction from there. My original idea is that he knew nothing the spell he cast, and the spell basically makes a caster's body more womanly with the more cum their ingest/tale in. This ends up having her walk the path of cum dump.

Characters:
I haven't exactly got much up picture-wise, but for sorceresses, I can use the girl show above (Dragon Crown's Sorceress)
(This gallery here (nsfw) helps the cum dump part of idea b: http://5.79.87.81/gallery2/v/u007/abk_006/_BlueBullPen_+M+no+Mahou+_Dragon_s+Crown_/ )

That's all I have for now. PM me if you are interested in any!

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 05:09:35 PM by Atlas Daylis »