You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:16:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Black Butler roleplay?  (Read 260 times)

Offline PlumbumTopic starter

Black Butler roleplay?
« on: January 08, 2015, 04:46:52 PM »
I have been reading some of the new Black butler books that I had gotten for Christmas and I thought it would be fun to do a Black Butler based roleplay, I'm open to any ideas, however I have one request...
Katsucon is fast approaching and since I was only recently told that I will be going I was only able to fix up an old maid costume, so I thought it would be fun to make a character wow of the quickly made costume, that way when I get to katsucon I will have some background info on the character. If you are interested please tell me, I bet this could be fun :) I like mystry roleplays!

Offline Misamo

Re: Black Butler roleplay?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 11:10:45 PM »
Black Butler is a really wonderful manga!  I still need to catch up on the series since I've only seen the anime.  Were you hoping for someone to play Sebastian and/ or Ciel or just completely new OCs for it?  :) I love the series so wanted to ask! ^.^