For the setting, we could go with something more sci-fi (I like space stuff), somewhat in the vein of Mass Effect, or it could be something mecha-based, along the lines of Pacific Rim.
I could either play a character opposite yours, or I could be more like a GM. If you'd like to use a system, we may be able to work something out, but freeform would work as well.
I'm looking for a female character (player gender doesn't matter) for the RP.Further Details
• These are mostly just ideas that I wouldn't mind having in the game/RP. They could always be mixed and matched.
• Have you ever seen the tight armored suits worn in Pacific Rim? I really love those. Alternately, I love the tight suits the ladies wear in Mass Effect. Either of these would be fantastic to have in the RP.
• With that being said, especially when it comes to the more armored variety, I love the ideas of the ladies getting hot and sweaty inside the suits, even if it's just from the neck down (I always wondered what Mako Mori's suit smelled like after a hard day of fighting kaiju - or female Shepard after an adventure). The interest in this comes from awhile back, when I saw an anime show (I think Evangelion but not sure), where, after getting out of her mecha, a female character is in her tight spacesuit and says something like, "Ugh, this suit REEKS!" Love it! All female mecha pilots with reeking suits are welcome!
• For a space / Stark Trek type game, for the standard women's uniform, I've long envisioned a spandexy white form-fitting bodysuit, covering everything from the neck down, that would have colored shoulders (gold, red, blue) that merge with the trim around the collar and form into a point where the shoulders meet the upper arm. The front of the suit would be lined, and would have a built-in bra (like the hydrobra built into competition swimsuits now); the front can also unzip to a certain point or all the way up to the collar. A small belt colored to match the above would encircle the waist, and as the suit is white, the standard issue women's briefs are also white in color and can be clearly seen through the suit
- every seam as well as the contrasting white-on-white. The uniform is completed by white boots with colored trim around the tops to match the colors above.
• As far as the female character goes - I'm thinking she could be the "best" when it comes to whatever she does in the campaign setting. Whether it be mecha pilot, space operative or what have you.
• And with that being said, I love a total macho badass who can blow away/destroy enemies with gleeful satisfaction.
If you're interested in further discussion, please send me a PM