You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:27:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F gm for freeform fantasy fun! (Thats a lot of f's)  (Read 98 times)

Offline backlash84Topic starter

M seeking F gm for freeform fantasy fun! (Thats a lot of f's)
« on: January 07, 2015, 12:59:40 PM »
I'll try to keep this brief, as I am sure you are scanning through tons of these request threads looking for something that suits your needs.

I am looking for someone to GM a medieval fantasy world, one where I start from the bottom and have to work my way up, meeting interesting people and facing challenges of all sorts. What may just set my game apart however is one key difference... death is a very real possibility. If my character screws up, don't be afraid to kill him off, or cause quite a bit of permanent damage. If he does die, I figure we can simply start another character at roughly the same power level as the character before. This way the story still progresses, but at the cost of all the lovely characters we've bonded with in the story so far.

I'm really interested in giving this a try, so if you are similarly inclined, please PM me. :)