You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:47:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sexy Incest Demons! Looking for, well, just read the thing!  (Read 279 times)

Online AngiejuusanTopic starter

Sexy Incest Demons! Looking for, well, just read the thing!
« on: January 06, 2015, 04:40:35 PM »
My muse won't shut up about this, so I'm making a request thread. I wanna do stories based around sexy incestuous demons! I'd prefer to keep things light-hearted and more fun then serious, so expect the fantastic, the impossible, and the just plain crazy, like demons holding court while they enjoy a lava filled jacuzzi with all their concubines naked! PM me if you wanna make some sexy incest demons! Open to all pairings and genders-though you may have to do some convincing to get me to play a M/M scene or a M/F scene where I'm the female-I'm not as familiar as I could be with the described pairings, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you bring me a really good idea!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 08:29:51 PM by Angiejuusan »

Online AngiejuusanTopic starter

Re: Sexy Incest Demons! Looking for, well, just read the thing!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 08:34:43 PM »
Oh, let's add some plots!

The Demon King/Queen and their Prince/Princess in line for the throne realize they have feelings for each other, but of course, there must be drama! Perhaps the realm is being invaded and one of them must go to the front lines, only for the other to join them? Or perhaps the King/Queen has many lovers and the Prince/Princess thinks they have no chance? The possibilities are endless!

More to be added later!