Please, please, please send me a pm and not respond in this thread.
If you do reply to this thread, I will not respond to it. It's just to keep things nice and tidy around here.Rules:
1. Please have good spelling and grammar.
2. I do not like one liners, all though I do understand the occasional one. I occasionally do them myself. I however prefer at least one paragraph because it makes it easier to reply back to.
3. Please tell me if you would like to drop the rp or are going to be away for a while, I will do the same in return.
4. If you are losing interest, maybe we could try to make it more interesting, if not then I thank you for your time on the rp that was dropped.
5. Please don't bother inquiring about an rp if you aren't even going to make a post in it. I've gotten a few of these and they are really annoying. No's:
I do not do anything with bestiality, torture that deals with a sexual nature, incest, and scat. (Side note: I will do same sex things, I just have to be really convinced to do it.)
For a more detailed on's/off's page click here
Other than that, if you have any questions about something, feel free to ask and I will answer honestly.
Now, on to everything else ^_^. A side note: I am not limited to what is on this thread.
Dragon (Who I perfer to be able to change to human form)/Maiden
1. Arranged Marriage
2. Beauty and the Beast
4. Little Red Riding Hood
4. Modern (if the plot is interesting enough)
My character could be a princess of a kingdom and when she was little, she was given a pet dragon that was a bit older than her and most definitely able to protect her. They instantly bonded and grew up together. No one else knew that her dragon was special and had the rare ability to transform into a human being. She only knew because he had shown her his human form a few times, especially when she was in need of someone else. I'm thinking that her father is hardly ever around for her and she's quite lonely and that's why he gave her the dragon. They've become friends and when they're older they are much more than friends, and hile he may be her pet dragon, he's the one in control and the dominant one. But I also want to say that I don't want him to be controlling of what she does to the extreme. (Again wanting this to fit into light solos or bondage.) Also, no idea for this plot wise, we can discuss it ^_^. Set in either a medieval or medieval fantasy, my character has an arranged marriage with someone who is very abusive. After being brutally beaten, she manages to escape with the help of some servants. Though, with her injuries, she's not able to get far and collapses in the woods. Will she be found by her husband, or someone else?
- Melody was a fighter. Her father was a blacksmith and knew a small amount about using the swords he forged. He taught her how, against her mother's wishes. Seeking a life of adventure, she heads out learning everything she could. It was a struggle, but it made enough coin for her to live off and it was ultimately better than living in a boring village. That same village that happened to be burnt almost to the ground when she came home. Her parents as well as most other villagers dead, she seeks revenge against the dragon who did this. Coming across the first dragon cave nearby, this must be the dragon who killed her family and friends. But to her utter surprise, he was not the dragon who did this, but he doesn't let her leave for disturbing him. (I'm thinking that he'll keep her as a servant and she hates it. But they team up because there is a dragon trespassing on his lands. He teaches her how to actually fight and possibly some magic as well. Wanting a romance to spring up between the two. Will be willing to change any of this up.)
- A conquering Warlord ravaged the land, taking anything he wanted and leaving what he didn't to his men. Conquering several kingdoms with his large army, which only grew bigger by each kingdom he took over. The next on his list was a larger kingdom, a bit more powerful than the others he had taken. Wanting to prove his strength he decides to seize it for himself. It took a while, but finally, the kingdom is his. Imprisoning the King, he takes the princess as his slave. (Wanting this to gradually turn into a romance. Language barrier desired)
- I'm thinking that my character could be the daughter of a nobleman who rules over a seaside village that gets attacked by vikings. They pillage and plunder everything they can get their hands onto, even the women. Your character, the leader of the raid, sees my character and takes her for himself. However there is much more going on than just a Master and Slave relationship. I'm thinking my character resents him at first, but despite his possibly harsh nature he does show her some kindness and she finds herself attracted to him. A romance springs up between the two. (Language barrier wanted).
- Melody is dying to see the world outside the estate. The noble life was just boring to her. Tea parties with her mothers friends, balls to meet suitors, daily walks in the garden. She wanted so much more. She read books on the far away lands and how magical they all sound and exotic. But she believed she would never leave this place. Not until the night before her arranged marriage to some pompous fat old man who was even more boring than her recent life. The thought terrified her to no end and so she disguises herself and sneaks out of the palace not realizing the dangers she is putting herself in. (Thinking she runs into a man, whether he be an adventurer, a pirate, whatever you want, who takes a fancy in her and takes her along on his adventures.)