ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ┊ original & fandom.

Started by neini, March 18, 2023, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neini

┊ɪɴᴛʀᴏ ┊

I already have one thread, but it‘s quite old
and simple (even though I tried to update it).
So I decided I wanted to create a new one,
which would be more fleshed out and have
not only more plots, ideas and current cravings
but would look better as well.

┊ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴏ/ᴏꜱ┊

Summary of my O/Os-- I would recommend clicking on the link
and reading it. Especially if you’re looking for a more detailed version
of my writing preferences, likes, dislikes, writing samples and so on.

┊At least 400+ words per reply (usually more);
┊3rd person, past tense;
┊F/Any;
┊One-shot, short-term, long-term;
┊Can play multiple NPCs (side characters);
┊Try to reply as often as I can, and sometimes can do short back-and-forth writing sessions;
┊Love to brainstorm;
┊Prefer story-driven roleplays;
┊Threads > PMs.

┊ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ┊

I don’t have any plots fleshed-out plots for fandom roleplays.
But I would be more than happy to brainstorm some
if my potential writing partners want to set the story in one of these universes.

┊The Walking Dead
┊Game Of Thrones
┊The Vampire Diaries
┊Harry Potter
┊Gossip Girl
┊…

If you have a specific fandom in mind and it’s not on this incredibly short list, please ask me about it!

┊ᴘʟᴏᴛꜱ / ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ┊

┊If the title of the spoiler says OPEN– it means the idea is not taken, and I would like to do it.
These are not set in stone. We can always (and should) adjust the plot, so it would be the best fit for us.
┊The bolded role (either muse A or B) is the one, which I would like to play.
┊*not all ideas are mine.

✿ CLOSED ┊ 1

Muse A is an old, experienced vampire who turns Muse B into a vampire as well. Why? Because when feeding on Muse B, he was careless, and somehow Muse B got infected. As a newborn, she has a lot to learn from Muse A, but she also is bratty, annoyed at him, and doesn’t want to be ordered around. As a result, she risks exposing herself and him. He can’t let that happen and decides to stick around until she learns how to control her urges, can live on her own, and stops taking stupid risks.

ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ: this is a very very basic idea, but I would love to do roleplay involving vampires.
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: F/M (also can be F/F), supernatural, slow-burn, a little bit of enemies to lovers.

✿ OPEN ┊ 2

Muse A and Muse B are from different royal families and have been betrothed since birth. Their arrangement is the seal between the kingdoms’ alliance. Raised in different places, Muse A and Muse B rarely saw each other or spent time together, meaning that they never got to know each other… When the time comes, the estranged couple is wed, and it doesn’t take long for them to realize how incompatible they are. But.. incompatibility then doesn’t always mean incompatibility forever.. especially when a war is suddenly knocking on their door.

ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ: this doesn’t have to be set in a modern setting.
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: F/M, enemies to lovers, maybe some angst.

✿ CLOSED ┊ 3

Muse A is a celebrity tired of the drama, paparazzi, fake friends, and parties, so she packs her designer dresses and handbags up and flees to her grandfather’s ranch. There she meets Muse B, a dashing, charming cowboy who lives on the ranch. He doesn’t know who she is, so for the first time in a long while, she’s being treated just like a normal person... Muse A and Muse B are from different worlds, but they click almost instantly and the romance begins.

ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ: this could be like a summer romance, sweet and short.
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: F/M, slice-of-life, lots of fluff, light-hearted story.

✿ CLOSED ┊ 4

Muse A is one of the best wizards in their coven. Muse B is a close friend of his, who was born without any magical aptitude, despite also being from an old family of witches. Because of this, Muse B isn’t treated as equal when growing up. Wanting to help, Muse A decides to teach Muse B all they know, to the best of their abilities, ignoring all the mockery and mean comments from the other members of the coven. And despite her apparent lack of power, Muse B is strong-willed and determined to learn, no matter how bad she is at it in the first place.

ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ: I imagine that after learning magic and training long and hard, muse b decides she wants revenge and wants to wipe out her coven. muse a could either be against the idea and try to change her mind or join her and become partners in crime.
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: F/F, F/M, supernatural, witches, angst, from good to bad.

✿ OPEN ┊ 5

Muse A is a king who tried and succeeded in invading a foreign land. Muse B is a princess brought to Muse A as a spoil of war.
Will Muse A make her into a slave, break her spirit or fall in love with her sweetness? Will Muse B try to trick the king and run away, or will she get her hopes crushed and give up the idea of being free again?

ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ: this can either be very dark or very light story.
ᴛᴀɢꜱ:  F/M, angst, some fluff (maybe).

✿ OPEN ┊ 6

Heaven and hell do exist. After death, you can choose which one you want to stay in. Jokingly, Muse A picks hell and when they arrive Satan, aka Muse B, is excited to see them. Apparently, Muse B has been on their own for a long time; they're eager to show Muse A around and want to make sure that the human is comfortable in their new home.

ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ: basic idea, but i think it would be fun if human and satan would once in a while visit the living world, and together cause chaos, which could then lead to some big troubles; maybe they get stuck in the real world, and if in the beginning, satan had to teach the human how to live in hell, now the human has to teach satan to adapt in the real world.
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: F/M

✿ OPEN ┊ 7

After years of gentle persuasion, your best friend finally agrees to seek professional help for their mental health problems. Much to your dismay, as they begin to improve, you slowly start to realize that you are their imaginary friend.

ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ: it would be fun to try and write this, and see what choice the best friend, who is going to therapy would make: continue improving their health, but lose their best friend, or cling to the friendship and lose themselves in the process.
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: F/F, F/M

✿ OPEN ┊ 8

A princess, Muse A, runs away because of an arranged marriage. Somehow along the way, she befriends a gang of outlaws and falls in love with their leader. However, it turns out that the man she loves is the prince, whom she was supposed to marry and who also ran away.

ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ: can be set in any setting, even in modern.
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: F/M

┊ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ┊

A few random pairings that might pique your interest.

Best Friend x Best Friend
Soldier x Nurse
Professor x Student
Devil x Angel
Bodyguard x Client
Witch x Vampire
Foreign x Local
Moon x Sun
Bad Boy x Cheerleader
Stalker x Victim
update: 29/09/23 — busy with uni right now, but I promise to reply as soon as I can

neini

update: 29/09/23 — busy with uni right now, but I promise to reply as soon as I can