You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 18, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Beautiful monster (F for beautiful dom M, writer gender irrelevant)  (Read 85 times)

Online LamentingQuillTopic starter

Okay, I have always found 'appearances are deceiving' to be so true and so fascinating, and it can be so much fun in roleplay too.

Essentially I'd like to see someone play
one of these kinds of fellows
, so beautiful that even a lot of girls envy his beauty, I could see him having a successful or budding career as a male model, he could have the world thinking he's some kind of fragile dainty thing without a single aggressive bone in his body and might even prefer guys... except, that despite what the world thinks... he's actually secretly got a serious dominant nature, he is extremely aggressive romantically and could very well in truth, be bisexual. If not straight.

Which is where my character would come, I could see her as being like his younger sister's best friend or even his newest personal assistant and whatever the case may be of how they come into contact... he's decided he likes this girl an awful lot, she can actually make him smile and for once, legitimately happy and... he is never, ever denied anything he wants...

This is all very rough draft and has a heap of room for improvement upon it between me and a partner. The basic thing I'm looking for though I think is made clear enough :)

I wouldn't mind either if he was like a 'Gothic Aristocrat' type alternative model either, those a hot too. A Gothic kind of Visual Kei sort of singer could be fun too.

Please make sure to read my O/O's before shooting me a PM of interest.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:38:54 PM by LamentingQuill »