You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 16, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Accidental Binding (M/F, dubcon to con, incest, some ageplay)  (Read 46 times)

Online KitteredgeTopic starter

This idea is inspired by the idea of another player, so full credit goes in that direction.

Scenario: YC, a mischievous, enterprising young man in high school or early college is messing around with a dusty grimoire he has discovered by one means or another. Among their haunted pages, he realizes there is spell for summoning and binding a succubus to the caster's service. Full materials, details of the spell, and so on, are recounted, although he does not realize it is necessary for a living person to have the demonic forces bound into her flesh, and then bound to him. (This is not demonic possession, rather the conveyance of a succubus's powers on earth.) To find some space, he winds up visiting his aunt and uncle's house to cast the spell yet, in the middle of the spell, at the point where he needs to imagine his 'dream' form the demon will take, he begins to imagine MC, his foxy aunt.

Tone of Game: I want this to be realistic but with hijinks. The aunt-succubus needs to feed sexually or else could go out of control. Of course the pair are highly embarrassed by the situation, but then he realizes what power he has over her as master. She may begin to realize her own powers, too, in trade. I'd expect him to have her sleep with teachers, or others, perhaps a gangbang with friends, in order to get his way. You'd then be up for controlling those characters; in interactions with YC's parents, or other situations, I could run them. We can discuss.

Posting Quality and Stuff: I'm really attracted to character psychology. I don't want this to be Chaz and Susan, or whatever their names are, as just flat billboards. I want them to be as realistic as possible, with other desires and backgrounds. I don't expect to write novels, by any means, but the lusty awkwardness of the scenario comes out when we know what they're going through. Brainspace = sexytimes. But I also like extensive, detailed sex. I expect to post once every couple of days, give or take, maybe more often. This can be a slower-burn, longer-term game. I tend to write 3-5 good size paragraphs and expect at least the same.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide