Originally a translation of the 'RIDES THE LIGHTNING' aspect from Numenera, because it sounds awesome and I haven't had a chance to play around with it.
Does this character seem like something I should develop further?
Techie Lightning Bending Traceuse Trouble:
On the RunSex:
Tech, bending sexOffs:
Gore, Scat, Watersports, SnuffNational Affiliation and Ancestry:
Republic City, mixed Fire Nation/Earth Kingdom ancestry.Appearance:
Height: 5'0" / 160cm
Weight: Lithe? I don't know what height/weight combos translate into what buildDescription: Personality:
Dislikes spirits. Would accuse them of being solipsistic narcissists and if she knew what that meant.
Active; likes to move, 'do stuff'. Engages in rooftop races with other benders. Enjoys showing up the airbenders.Background:
Basically raised by automata.
Employed as a courier. Packages are typically small, valuable, need to get someplace quickly/discreetly, and the contents is definitely not illegal in any way.
Honestly though, it's mostly weird rich people food and semi-secret corporate stuff.
Except that one time, apparently.
The cops and some scary guys in expensive suits are really mad about that.Strengths:
Lightning bending prodigy/savantWeaknesses:
Poor decision making, fascination with the wrong people (Amon, Zaheer, Kuvira), dubiously legal profession, street rat, poorly educatedSkills:
- Firebending: She's a subpar firebender. More of a firebending savant than a Master.
- Lightning bending: Her specialty. Can generate large amounts of it or exhibit precise control. Can't do both though. Yet.
- Ride the Lightning: A unique trick. Useful for going to strange places and/or moving quickly (very quickly). Allows for a limited (for now) form of flight.
- Freerunning: Rooftop races are fun. Especially when you can surf arcs of electricity between buildings.
- Martial Arts: What'cha gonna do without your bending? More of a runner and a lover than a fighter, but still better at it than most 'civilized' people.
- Tech Affinity: 'Hey there, mister robot. Hold still a moment while I take a look at that brain...'
An AI (or possibly a machine spirit) that's taken a liking to her. Protective of her and more level headed, but can still be talked into doing something stupid but fun. Was against taking that
package, but wouldn't explain why.Cop
Beat cop familiar with her. Friendly.The Well Dressed Man
Probably in charge of the other scary guys in expensive suits.