What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 3)

Started by Oreo, December 21, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

AmberStarfire

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

AmberStarfire

Phantomhive

Monochrome no kiss English version by Shadowlink4321 (Youtube)
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Remiel

Where is the Love?  by the Black Eyed Peas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc

I've liked this one for quite awhile.  Not only because of the message, but because it incorporates orchestral instruments--particularly the violin and the cello.

AmberStarfire

I haven't heard this album version before. The song is the same but the quality is better (just without the cool tv show imagery).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo

AmberStarfire

Wispyr

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

AmberStarfire

Codswallop

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars