News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Villain's Bad Things [M looking for F, Various]

Started by TheVillain, December 21, 2014, 10:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Hello!

So I had a few ideas and thought all of them could make a decent long term RP. Level of content varies but all of them feature characters doing some bad, bad things. Because sometimes Evil is more fun.

So without further ado...

The Thing in the Garden
Rating - NC Exotic, Solo or Small Group depending on availability of writers.
Pairings - Satyr and Heiress (Varies, usually light-NC), Satyr and Victim (NC)

A wealthy heiress, inheriting a vast fortune, has so far been able to live a pretty carefree lifestyle. The only condition on her inheritance has been that she must always keep the back gardens of the estate well maintained for the money to keep coming in. That's not really been something hard to do as she's always been good in outdoorsy settings.

Things have gotten weird lately though. One night while enjoying the garden out with her friends they all had possibly too many drinks and as a joke she gave a blowjob to the statue of a Satyr toward the back of the estate. It's strange how in the alcoholic haze she remembers that night she could swear she remembers him cumming in her mouth.

Since then the Satyr statue has gone missing and she's been finding women in the garden. Women who claim that they were kidnapped, taken to the gardens, and raped by a man with horns on his head. Is something supernatural going on?

The Grandfather Paradox
Rating - Light to Bon, Occasional Incest
Pairings - Time Traveler and his Grandmother (via Time Travel), Time Traveler and various women in human history (some of which he knows are his ancestors)

He figured there was a price to pay for it. Given the keys to a time machine by an older version of himself and told that the only rule is to not make any paradoxes he knew that such utter freedom would be too good to be true.

Going back to World War 2 to catch a USO show, he remembered hearing how both of his father's parents served. However the show proved to be an eye opener as it turns out his grandmother served as a USO girl when she was in her early 20's. His Grandmother was a dancing girl, and the man he thought was his Grandfather has been dead for weeks. Opening the real possibility that he'll have to conceive his own father with her himself.

And suddenly a whole new aspect of time travel has been opened to him.

A Job Well Done
Rating - Light to Bon
Pairings - Supervillainess and one of her male Underlings, Various Underlings among themselves.

They say a job well done should be its own reward, something you believe in fully. A supervillainess in a field dominated by men, your goals are nothing short of world domination and you are mostly certainly not like other women. Used to having to work twice as hard to get the same level of respect, needless to say your efforts are super-stressful but worth it in the end.

But maybe it is a good time to look into ways to relieve stress. Discovering that one of her male lieutenants is practically using the women of her organization as his own harem, her initial thought with how to deal with it might of been harshly but his work for her doesn't seem to be suffering and if anything the women involved seem to be enjoying it.

A Corruption Within
Rating NC
Pairings Supervillainess and one of her male Underlings, Said underlings and various victims (NC)

They say a job well done should be its own reward, something you believe in fully. A supervillainess in a field dominated by men, your goals are nothing short of world domination and you are mostly certainly not like other women. Used to having to work twice as hard to get the same level of respect, needless to say your efforts are super-stressful but worth it in the end.

An HR issue has recently come to your attention though. To release some stress she has sex with one of her more competent lieutenants, then begins discovering signs that he's not what he said he was - and that he might be a demonic serial rapist working his own plans and agendas off to a side.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.